Didnt pass drivers exam because of 1 (one) fault

>didnt pass drivers exam because of 1 (one) fault
does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1658518353715813.jpg (331x331, 16.96K)

Yeah, I failed my first test. Drove like an old lady, so the old lady testing failed me.

you have to be a retarded to fail driver exam here
imagine in lithuania lol

cops here fail your exam on purpose even if you do nothing wrong so that you'd pay instead

i got denied from entering the building because i had a cold.. so i had to wait two weeks until i could legally take it again before i passed..

it was an old lady sitting in the reception who was hysteric because muh corona

quite the opposite actually, it's too easy to pass, too easy for a pajeet to go to a pajeet driving school and work for a pajeet trucking company and get into another accident with a pajeet and they both die because they didn't actually learn how to drive so they drive like they're in mumbai.

I literally did 50 in a 30 zone and still passed

i failed my first exam because i didn't slow down before a pedestrian crossing where no one was waiting

No, they made me drive in a strait line for 5 minutes then passed me. Easiest shit imaginable.

I literally did the exact same thing i didnt see the sign because it was hid by branches, FUCKKKKKKKKK now i have to wait a month for my next try

ah i got a speeding ticket for the same shit. sign was hid by branches.. i was going 80 in a 60 zone.. fucking cop knew the branch was there, cuz he was waiting.

gps showed it was a 70 zone.

Yes.

Stalled the car once, still passed. Stalled again just after I had finished parallel parking (end of the exam), which should've been a fail, but they either didn't notice or didn't care.

Attached: apu37.gif (128x128, 36.88K)

HAHAHAHAHA PYDARAS PYDARAS PYDARAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I failed to notice green light for about 30 seconds. I have no idea how the fuck did I just sleep like that.

kek in my driving test there was a stray dog blocking my way and i almost ran it over because it wouldnt move even when i honked at it

>t. neturi teisiu

wtf is this real

mane mama vežioja, lochuti

I went down the wrong lane today to go home sooner the road was dark and empty but someone came in blind and hit me and he fell down

i passed even after jumping the stop sign lol

Can't relate. You either pass they test and get your loiscence or pay and get it. There is no other path to take.

Yes.

Especially if you're a retard. And only retards fail a driving exam.