Anyone else considering migrating to America?

I’m just starting my career in IT industry and the pay is abhorrent compared to Murica. My job as an entry date analyst pays 20,300 US dollars pre tax and I’m sure this wage is even terrible for European standard. I just can’t wait racking my experiences and fucking off to Murica. The money in US is just on a completely different level. I’m just sad that I can’t enjoy my life in US as a 20 something years old. Americans are really privileged.

Attached: C5737D5B-FAFF-49C5-A90F-6A240B3B6A5E.png (600x673, 239.32K)

>land on american soil
>get shot

you can't suffer in the USA.
GOD'S COUNTRY

Mcdonalds cashiers are paid $30k/yr, get a better job.

The 5% risk of getting shot is completely worth it for achieving the dream of six figures in dollars.

i can confirm it's under europoor standards. my advice for you would be to go to the US and have lots of sex with white american weaboos

I pity money collectors without any irony

You guys are really privileged. I’d trade my citizenship for delusional weebs in faster than a heartbeat.

Even France will be a good option even though I don’t speak French. The boomers here really don’t know how economy actually works. The senior guys in this country are the dumbest people in the entire world. Other Asians are laughing at how incompetent they are.

Are there extra roadblocks to starting a company in Japan, compared to western countries?

You current wages suck (but I could live like a king off that here, money is relative, and what you need (bare minimum) depends on what your expenses are), but a small business could make that much.

If your expenses are paid by those wages, then the comfiest route is building some sort of business that needs minimal maintenance. You could teach an online course in a skill you have (but that requires some maintenance, speaking with students, helping them and shit), or if you're good with art and designing shit, you could sell clothes. You'll probably find something where you can leverage your current skills, and if not, you can just learn whatever you need to, or pay someone who has the skills you need.

Americans think asian degrees are worthless its over.

Yes im currently literally homeless in korea (making less 20,000 USD) Id rather be in canada making more money than live in east asia making no money

Attached: Picsart_22-06-13_18-45-25-872.jpg (3197x3753, 1.63M)

Honestly I’m not that talented. I can speak English, do some codings in Python, C, R, doing some trading as a side hustle. But that’s nothing special compared to the global standard. I’m shocked daily about how talented Chinese, Korean and other Asians are in the industry.

Yeah They don’t even respect Oxbridge degrees in some cases. The competition to get to America is just insane. The top 1% of every country are trying to do it.

I knew it was over when you guys surpass us in average GDP. No disrespect. But it was shocking and depressing. Let’s get to North America tougher, my Asian brother.

I would welcome you user. And the chance of getting shot isn't even close to 5%.

Canada sucks but its more money than korea like 3x as much in most cases except its taxed to shit and the living cost are sky high. Both countries are shitholes except in canada i can just parasite off my aunt in vancouver.

I dont wanna live in california or texas. Texas everyone is fucking retarded and racist and california is a overpriced shithole.

Thank you user. Enjoy your life there. You guys don’t know how good you have it.

Yeah the Korean presence in Canada is big. I didn’t see much Japanese when I visited Toronto while I heard Korean and Chinese on every streets. Having relatives in your target country is a huge advantage.

If i would migrate to some other country then i would migrate to Kazakhstan

that's really good money

There's 48 other states and and multiple territories. New england is nice.

No i literally grew up in Canada. My daddy owns two hotels in alberta.

Attached: 20220524_071349-min (1).jpg (3409x3750, 602.41K)

Cost of living is too high, everyone is racist and i dont like usa due to canadian education system brainwashing me america is dangerous and i must do what handsome trudeau man tells me to do.

Damm that’s crazy good. Having a CS degree in California? Now that’s what I call “cheat code in your life”. Why the hell did you move to Korea?

>Alberta
>California
u wot