How do we fix the parasite-single that's infesting the world?

How do we fix the parasite-single that's infesting the world?

Attached: infographic.jpg (1100x1190, 117.98K)

Free gf pls

>parasite

Attached: 1637999380463.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Communism will fix this.

Saying goyim would be too obvious

>that 'fographic
Why Japan, specifically?

>You WILL give rent to your landlord
>You WILL be separated from your family

Damn so many

>nooo you can't have a healthy relationship with your parents you MUST leave at 18 and buy a house and only see them twice a year

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DROP OUT OF SOCIETY, TAKE OUT A BIG MORTGAGE AND PAY US MONEY NOOOO DON'T YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL WINNER, WHY YOUNG PEOPLE NOT WANT TO LIVE IN PLYWOOD SUBURBAN SPRAWL FOR PREMIUM DOLLARS!!!!!
Get fucked bankers would rather be replaced by a billion chinese people than be your house slave for 1 second.

Attached: 1639245519497.jpg (2048x1156, 127.95K)

By not allowing boomers and corporations to buy up all the houses with their endless money, so that young people can only rent, and have to pay whatever they ask.

Make not being single a worthwhile alternative. I had classmates that got married in 8th fucking grade. When marriage (or dating, but that's less serious and even more volatile) in your country is a gamble (ionno the accuracy but the american number thrown around always is 50%. Whether that's accurate or not, that's the number tossed around and currently engraved into the zeitgeist.), then why potentially throw your life away?

If instead of maintaining a relationship with a woman/man, or raising kids, or shit of that sort, you gain a fuckton more personal time where you can indulge in pleasures (hobbies, basically) that won't betray you and/or ruin your life and leave you a broke, sobbing, depressed mess, then why would you choose otherwise?

I live 5 minutes from my parents and the government pays my rent.

Attached: 55019749a92d823_0.jpg (1280x720, 576.62K)

for centuries you had multiple generations living together. there's no problem with it. you shouldn't be afraid of your in-laws nor should your partner be afraid of yours.

the issue is being single. that's the problem.

>swedshit brag
wait until the govt cuts off your rent to house african refugees

Attached: 1661379562253.jpg (1024x576, 110.69K)

It was the american boomers that started this trend of belittling and humiliating the youngs for not being able to afford a house. Because they're arrogant fucks that hated their parents and want to flex on their bubble money

I am an immigrant kek. Get fucked.

i think they just did it because they could. it was a rare moment in history where it was briefly very cheap to afford your own home free and clear no strings attached.

stab any locals sambo?

>NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU LIVE WITH YOUR FAMILY INSTEAD OF BUYING A CUBICLE BY TAKING A 40 YEARS LOAN.
It's like blaming a rape victim. These people have no shame. Hang the boomers.

Japan has a really good propaganda machine running (on top of being a somewhat decent place), and mentally ill retards are unnaturally attracted to it.

Even the captcha agrees.

S0Yjn4

Yet more proof that incels are economic terrorists that must be culled should the west stay relevant

from the end of the war til about right now you'd have to have been completely retarded not to take advantage of the plentiful supply of cheap housing and land. it was the natural course, why waste your time and money living at home when you could build equity AND inherit your parents place? the boomers were smart to do what they did.

but the game's changed. blackrock got in the mix and the old order, which has existed for the vast majority of human history, where the elite own all the land is starting to reassert itself. you're in an early transition phase back to that.

what you have to do is not let your parents sell their home and go to some old folks house. that is how the banks are planning to get all this land back. you just gotta suck it up and take care of the old codgers to protect your lineage from falling into serfdom.

blame the parents, it's not like they HAVE to let their kids live off them

most parents in our countries would rather that their kids bum around until age 30 attending higher education than work a hard job that might interfere with their ability to be successful

maybe because it has the higher percentage of "parasite-singles" for those 3 countries
or maybe it simply has more accessible data about the issue
whats so weird about it?