Why is it that i always see incels in Brazil and other latam countries but theres never an argie incel...

Why is it that i always see incels in Brazil and other latam countries but theres never an argie incel? I feel like im the only one that exists. I must be uber autistic i suppose

Attached: DARhiMJXgAA4ig_.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

Impossible to be incel in latin america (including Brazil, the most latin american country there is)

Brazil is not latin american

Zoomers and Gen A are the incelest generations of them all

There was this custom of going to Bariloche to party on your last year of high school. You go with your classmates.
Now women go on their own so they don't have to deal with their incel classmates believing they will score them there.

Moortuguese is a dialect of Spanish desu.

>Gen A
You mean Alpha? They haven't hit puberty yet retard.

I was going to go to Bariloche back in 2018 but my class was divided on which business to choose to go with so we ended up canceling the trip.
I've heard older people that didnt go to baroliche say they regretted not going but i feel like it wouldnt have made a difference either way since i barely talk to women

Because Argentina doesn't have civil war levels of homicide. It is no coincidence that the most violent latin america countries also have the highest sedentariness among the world.

Well, now imagine girls from your class sayomg 'Alright we are going, but not with you ugly incels. Have fun!"

Oh I thought 13-14 years old were Gen Alpha. It turns out they are 9yo, my bad

In Latin America its normal to lose your virginity before 14

fucking scamdemic and scamflation ruined that for me

I've herd about this, very weird aren't they like super catholic?

They're only catholic when they feel like it

>Bariloche

isn't full of br tourists there nowadays

Also I was going to say this. I've heard some stories so now people in schools are either lil chads having fun or future engineering university students. NO inbetween. Girls are the one asking boys out.

Yes but only because it gives people an excuse to be a piece of shit because god will forgive them.

I bet Bariloche is hell for non chads. You pay a shit ton of money so your girl classmate can have fun and fuck every single chad out there or the local guides from the travel agencies (los tipos esos que van junto al curso como encargados), while non chads pretend they are having fun

Its scary how times change so quickly. Just 4 years ago i was in school and i wasnt a chad nor a potentially successful person, i was just a retarded weeb loser with barely any friends. And i still am to this day (except i have no friends anymore)

Attached: 8de7d08ac9b5db4abac5fc9f86c518c3.jpg (600x600, 54.55K)

I'm a millennial. Things weren't like this back then. The shit zoomers and future gens have to deal with seems insufferable.

Catholics are pagan Satan worshipers who allow death cults as long as those don't get on their way.
Just loot, fornicate, trash everything and then confess.
Google "San La muerte" and "Gauchito Gil". Syncretism in the Americas is a cancer.

The reason why you cant get laid is because you're on Any Forums 24/7 retard

this is normal, it was like that here in 2011.