How do i get out of having to meet with my friends tonight

how do i get out of having to meet with my friends tonight

Attached: 1645611318657.png (702x619, 442.64K)

say that you suddenly have to help your parents with something, worked for me

You will miss said meetings, they will move on

fake your death
move to Poland
problem solved

my parents are flying here in a week from america but actually that's part of the problem because they're kind of retarded when it comes to international travel
i set up a lot of the meetings and i currently have been awake for approximately 56 hours straight

slash your tire or say someone slashed your tire

>i currently have been awake for approximately 56 hours straight
Just tell them that

i dont have a car here
normies wouldn't understand

Well then just tell that you don't want to go, because you were awake for over two days. I would accept the excuse if I was them.

walkable cities innit

you can't stay awake for over 2 days unless you're on drugs or have a medical condition, they wouldn't understand and why would i reveal that information to them they'll just wonder and gossip

Tell them you caught monkeypox

tell them you had Indian yesterday and have been on the shitter since

but i'm not gay

Tell them you ate something bad and now you are blasting out both ends

You could also just tell them that you had an allnighter because you needed to work on a project or something like that. They gonna talk shit about you anyway, even if you're going so I wouldn't worry about that.

>i currently have been awake for approximately 56 hours straigh
just take some stimulants and socialize lmao

the problem is I already took a bunch of stims hence why i was awake so long and i cant' afford to use them for socializing because i desperately need them for work (which is what i did most of those hours)
i suffer

just go, pretend to be interested in their company for 2 hours and then go home

This. Smartest move itt

COVID

i've been awake for 55 hours, it's hard to fake things

Then tell them you feel way too tired, apologize and tell them that you would buy beers next time. What were you supposed to do together ?

>What were you supposed to do together ?
that's the worst part, I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW, all i know is they wanted to go day drinking and i said i _might_ be able to join and now i'm getting shit for not being drunk at 11am

autistic retard

argie retard

I wish I still had friends to hang out with
Fuck you OP

You're getting way too paranoid. Just send them a text to say you're too tired and that next time the beers will be on you. Now get some sleep Hans

grow a pair faggot

Lmao it's not his fault that you don't have any friends

Diarrhea