Thoughts on the orthodox church in your country?

Thoughts on the orthodox church in your country?

Attached: 13UkrainePriests01-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (3000x1687, 1.13M)

Religion is for retards and old people.

I appreciate their commitment to their faith
reddit opinion

Cringe cocksleeves of the state and politicians who are happy to have their theology dictated by the state

In the prairies they’ve been around for some time, along with Eastern Catholics. In most other provinces they’re mostly immigrants and the occasional convert.

From what I've seen online, most muslims prefer orthodox christianity over other denominations like catholicism.

>I appreciate their commitment to their faith
the Russian orthodox "church" is a state propaganda tool whose "faith" depends only on what's convenient for the Kremlin
other orthodox churches are not as bad but many share the same problem to varying degrees

I’ve never really heard of Muslims having a problem with Catholics, Catholics make up a good chunk of Christians in the Middle East.

>never really heard of Muslims having a problem with Catholics
Not what I said, just that they seem to prefer orthodox Christians because it seems to be more true to the faith, less idolatry and, as the guy above said, they tend to be more committed. Then again, I don't know much.

Most Catholics in the Middle East are Eastern Catholics and have similar or identical practices depending on the rite. There are Latin Catholics too, especially in Lebanon and Palestine, but in the Middle East they are much more devout than in most of the West. Not really sure what you mean about idolatry, both Eastern and Western Catholics and Eastern Orthodox fill their churches with images that Muslims would consider idolatrous.

Cringe Lutheranists have LGBT banners before their church in my city and Orthodox are probably less degen so theyre better

There are seperatist Lutheran churches that don’t engage in globohomo shit, but yeah all of the mainstream and state Protestant churches in Europe are compromised

Boring and the artwork is fucking shit
Brown skinny grandapas are not what I want to associate my country with

A bunch of sandniggers. Wecall the fanatic ones here christano-taliban.

MashALLAH

Attached: Russian orthodoxy.jpg (1200x1614, 784.56K)

But you're orthodox.

And?

It's for stupid and retarded people

Im not. Im white, therefore I hate christianity.

So you're the ''christano-taliban sandnigger''?
And why would you think the artwork is shit?

Attached: 1632447587292.jpg (2560x2175, 2.07M)

It's just dog shit
I don't make the rules

Attached: d4d5e7a54680a69ad9a73795046481df.jpg (1109x1920, 432.83K)

>Im white
>looks like a turk
>I hate christianity
>acts like a turk
Mehmet pls.