North Korean export catalogue:

Holy shit this is awesome! I found a legit quarterly North Korean product catalogue:
kcnawatch.org/periodicals/foreign-trade/

>Foreign Trade of the DPRK is a North Korean magazine. It covers North Korean companies that are looking to export their products and introduces their contact details. The magazine is affiliated with the North Korean Committee for the Promotion of International Trade. It is published quarterly by the Foreign Trade Publishing House of North Korea
Open a volume and bring back something interesting.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 170305.png (648x927, 945.3K)

I for one would totally buy a Kusong Machine Tool brand stone surface grinder.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 170943.png (730x1030, 880.96K)

Squid game can't compete

Attached: Seoul vs Pyongyang.jpg (1024x1378, 1.07M)

I wonder how quickly North Korean supplements would give you a headache. The supplement market in the global market is largely unregulated as is. Who knows what standards the Norks follow

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 171049.png (649x930, 861.64K)

I can hardly believe that North Korea has pseudoscience medical scams too! Holy kek what is this?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 171515.png (795x613, 320.67K)

Last one.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 171808.png (793x516, 373.49K)

Koreans (north and south) are naturally retarded. My friends mother divorced her husband, quit her job and went to live in nature because a "fortune teller" told her it would be good luck for her.

So she is a hobo now?

why are koreans so superstitious?
i always read about weird korean cults influencing government officials and stuff

I do appreciate that reduced power consumption is a selling point

Attached: ultrahigh frequency injection sterilizer.png (1338x689, 1.04M)

Do you leave fans on while you sleep?

Has she won the lottery yet?

Yeah Koreans are bizarre. An obscure but interesting fact about the DPRK is that they’ve never banned the cheondoist party. That party has betrayed the workers party before, but the worst it got was a purge. Considering that they could’ve just destroyed memoryholed the whole thing but didn’t is interesting. It’s not a party with real power as far as I know. So I find it interesting that they’ve allowed it to exist.

don't know
Mainly older people, especially women, their lives are so boring they fill it with shaman voodoo things
the local lottery seller near me has won many times and there is always a huge queue

what I still don't understand:
If the shaman is like "give me money and you get good luck" I understand

but the shaman being like "ruin your life and go live somewhere else" like does the Shaman actually believe this? what do they gain from ruining someone elses life? They lose a customer

Many in my country are also extremely superstitious. In traditional African beliefs the the spirit of the dead, or the ancestors as they are known, occupy the land of their people. Some ancestor spirits mean good, if they were placated, and others mean badly.
If people think that a shaman has brought the bad ones upon them, they’ll literally just tell their bosses that they’ve seen “bad muti” (the word for the things that can summon spirits) and won’t be working until they see their own spiritual leader to sort it out

It's actually very good quality

How can you say?

nice find OP
I'd like to try these traditional instruments and I would assume they're good quality, whereas the high tech products look a bit sketchy

Attached: july 2021 issue traditional instruments.png (1692x1208, 2.5M)

>More people but lottery tickets from a place
>That place wins more often than other places
WOW IT MUST BE A SUPER LUCKY STORE

i wonder that can you order medicinal meth from them as its legal in north korea?

Soviet standard