It's up

It's up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-154034_YouTube.jpg (1080x819, 443.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCyx5MmYymoZ_5q7tz6lvn7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TWO WEEKS

i preferred him when he was fun fact youtuber #4357

>mindlessly pursue the highest short term profits at the expense of everything else

I mean, is he wrong?

it's natural to persue to higher short term profits
the problem is the expectation/dogma of infinite economic growth in a closed system

>expectation/dogma of infinite economic growth
that's why people like Elon are afraid of population shrink

he is not wrong but lol lmao

did it really take this long for mutts to figure out?

>B-but I thought the free market would find the solution to climate change!
>That's what LOLbertarians told me!

Attached: 1658352353873617.gif (28x46, 1.31K)

who are you quoting?

Attached: C75DC383-4748-476E-8FF8-6A1DCF034779.jpg (640x288, 26.84K)

>LE CLIMATE!! OH NOOOO ITS LE CLIMATE CHANGE OH ITS SOOO HOT OUCH OUCHIE OUCH ITS LE CLIMATE THAT'S KILLING US WE HAVE TO EAT BUG BURGERS AND STOP USING CENTRAL HEATING RIGHT NOW CHUDS!!!!
why are they like that

Good thing i am a man chud.

Attached: qa.png (800x545, 204.09K)

Threadly reminder that climate change is real but China is the biggest offender by far, so any policy solution that doesn't include concessions by the Chinese is completely pointless.

Attached: mean global atmosphere vs CO2 concentration.gif (600x420, 2.37M)

Per capita, the US is even worse. A lot of countries have to make an effort. But I've heard that this summer has been rough in China as well, weather wise, so maybe they'll start thinking more about reducing emmissions

you will never be a man
you will never have a real dick

>OH MY HECKING GOODNESS GRACIOUS ITS ANOTHER SUMMER THATS SO LE HOT I SIMPLY CANNOT THINK OF ANY CAUSE FOR SUCH AN EVENT IT MUST BE THE ACT OF LE GOD

Daily reminder that this anti capitalist dude has a second channel where he drives luxurious super cars lmao
also, all his videos are full of misinfo, manipulated data and just him being retarded
can't believe I actually watched that retard for a while

What's the second channel?

not just bikes

They have been thinking it already and have been doing things about it too because they're not idiots. Out of control climate change would be a huge catastrophe for China and they know it but it's not so easy to just suddenly become carbon neutral when you have a growing economy the size they do.

Sorry chuddy but you need to stop projecting

youtube.com/channel/UCyx5MmYymoZ_5q7tz6lvn7Q