Latvia

Based or cringe?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220827-015213_Chrome.jpg (1440x1743, 810.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nlUx1j7Uo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the right thing to do

wow! cancelled! Hecking good job Latvia! Cancel those bigots

We're not talking about that right

Attached: Monumento_a_la_Libertad,_Riga,_Letonia,_2012-08-07,_DD_10.jpg (2709x4257, 4M)

That's their monument they built to represent their independence. No way it's this one.

There would be a point in combating monuments when there would be an actual war going on.
Anyway it's barbaric and latvian government is full of paranazi jackals. What actually baffles me is idleness of russian-speaking population.

launch military operation to liberate the poor rossiyan speaking latvians

Based. Fuck Russia.

Mixed feelings.

Making sovietcucks and russians seethe is very based, but demolishing monuments is cringe because it erases monuments of moments of history, even unfortunate ones. Case in point: confederate memorials and "nazi" memorials

If I would be a leader of national-communist orthodox tsardom, I would.

I don't know why you haven't removed the katyn memorial yet. Or even better, remove the polack symbolism and dedicate it to the WW2 Soviet liberators of poland.

>occupies their country for 50 years
>imports foreigners, their language and culture
>puts up monuments to army responsible
>...
>bitches about those monuments coming down the instant it became possible
Please, you of all people shouldn't be discussing barbarism

gigacringe, demolishing anything from the past because it's "not okay" today is pure soy, imagine Europe blowing up everything it has ever built because muh racism and imperialism

I get desovietification, fine, take down the Lenins, but taking down a war memorial is in poor taste, but then again my country wasn't occupied by the soviets and all that entailed. It was nice though

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_4fa0e1ea-f929-11ec-84c1-32e852e780b0.jpg (2906x1937, 618.37K)

what about the rossiyans in the northern norway

>What actually baffles me is idleness of russian-speaking population.
but it's an anti-soviet move, not an anti-russian one

I wish I was standing under that wave right now

the difference is these post soviet monuments were built as a symbol of control and domination of a country. very few locals wanted them.

It's all the same. Russians are discriminated in Latvia, right now, and for nationalist share of the country there's no difference between russians and soviets. Of course they're nowhere as radical as in 1940s, but they're still pretty hostile

I don't understand how the people who died fighting germs are connected to Putin or modern Russia. It's like praising modern China because you like 3 kingdoms

Well, BRD has destroyed most of the Nazi leaders countryside houses, while DDR has repurposed their.
youtu.be/7nlUx1j7Uo8

>but it's an anti-soviet move, not an anti-russian one
same thing basically. the ussr was so dominated by the russian majority, people even used the words "russia" and "soviet union" interchangeably.