Black man living in italy AMA

Black man living in italy AMA

Attached: CAMERA_DCIM.png (473x348, 233.05K)

I can't think of any questions

Why did you steal my camera?

Are you Mario Balotelli?

i'm dominican

What's it like being a Terrone?

leave

Why are you living in Italy when you could live in Finland? Please come here we need the BBC.

How long is your BBC

Are italian wumin sluts for bbc?

>Italian man living in Italy
umm, okay?

answer this one OP

i actually have been in finland, i couldn't stand it anymore, it was too dark, too cold and everyone basically avoided me.
18 cm, nothing special, women are very promiscuous here, or at least thats the impression i get, specially after living in finland, having sex three times a week if i am on streak is very nice

>18 cm, nothing special,
it's over

nah it's nice, italian guys seem somewhat bitter sometimes but the rest if fine

Based BBC god.
End the shitalian race for me hermano

How many Italian women do you plan on breeding with your BBC?

as much as i can kek, it's unironically easier than i thought, i was told that they were supposedly racist but they are easier than women in my home country

and you are?

good to see a dominician admit to being black

The post that saved Any Forums

Why is your hand so red?

>No new posts
Why does your skin look red?

based I wish in Italy too.

ah yes, its common in my country for people to pretend we are not black but mixed with natives, it's because anti-haitian sentiment, is to distance themselves.
once you get to speak english the culture shock grounds you rapidly

Sad to hear you didn't enjoy Finland. Did you at least get to breed some women here?

Tagliati le unghie tizzoneeeee

hola papi que lo que? que haces en italia?

Fucking Finnish braphogs is almost as gay as fucking Italian men

i spent a lot of time in the beach these weeks

why italy?

nada hermano, vine a vivir lavando copas ja, se vive bien igualmente

You're literally fucking red you look like the guy from Cow and Chicken, that ain't no tan

have some friends living here, they managed to get me a job fast and its also easier like this i guess, that said i like the country

Dominicano panchito payoponi de mierda raza inferior colonizada, calla y entrégame a tu los mono hermana mientras recoges oro para que despues te decapite mientras que a tu preciosa hermana le colonizo el coño chimpancé

Never thought Dominican were this much black