Why are you wasting your life on this website instead pursuing a fulfilling career...

Why are you wasting your life on this website instead pursuing a fulfilling career, having an active social life and getting married to a woman in your country

Attached: 1649306031189 (1).jpg (1125x961, 462.44K)

I hate myself and i hate my life, i want to be someone else, everything i do just fails, i am bad at everything.
I stay on the PC because i want to forget i exist, living vicariously through other people, observing the world passively.

it's late night here and Any Forums is very good website to kill time

I'm what's known as a volcel.

Europe is going to collapse within 5 years and soil depletion will destroy everything in about 20 years.

I'm just here to have fun while it lasts and kys myself when shit gets bad

>kill yourself myself

>fulfilling career
Because I hate working so much it makes me ill to even think about it. Also I already have a gf and a couple NEET friends.
What else could I need?

I hate people

if I could do those things I would not be on this site. You are putting the cart before the horse.

First day here, huh?

RIP in peace to him.

How am I supposed to do that while waiting at the dentist?

you can quite easily do both

What's a fulfilling career today? Wageslave until you rot alive for mr. Shekelberg?

What's an active social life? Drinking overpriced shitty drinks in Mykonos like dem instagram failebrities?

What's the point of getting married when you can't afford to even live anymore and the state will turn your children into degenerate retards?

Attached: 1661609170395.jpg (54x54, 3.85K)

tricked ya!

Because that's fucking gay

Even worse, I have a job, so what I am wasting here is my free time.

> a fulfilling career
I'm lazy NEET.
> getting married to a woman
I would like to, but I'm incel, women are not interested in me.

internationally speaking, in my country, I have been here since I was 16, and throughout my NEET years feeling extremely lonely. I'm almost 30 now, getting married this year, and have my dream job. it gets better on the surface but not on the inside bros.

Attached: 3F67EEE6-A4C2-4B9C-BCE6-5904A18B2EE6.jpg (823x803, 41.76K)

>. it gets better on the surface but not on the inside bros.
this is my biggest fear, I'll just have to accept that life is eternal suffering.

God did not gift me this precious lfe to waste it speaking with women

I have all these things, but before I had all these things I only had Any Forums.

I need plastic surgery due to pan face syndrome im basically disabled genetically

>I hate myself and i hate my life, i want to be someone else, everything i do just fails, i am bad at everything.
>I stay on the PC because i want to forget i exist, living vicariously through other people, observing the world passively.

Heh, that's literally me

Attached: 8b9.jpg (500x647, 47.34K)

>Why are you wasting your life on this website instead pursuing a fulfilling career, having an active social life and getting married to a woman in your country

Attached: 12f.gif (454x520, 787.97K)

Our time will come.

Attached: 1627396774883.jpg (850x400, 85.34K)

I'm a schizo freak who doesn't know how to talk to women so I try to compensate by being aggressive to men.

I'm exaggerating obviously having all these things beats crying myself to sleep every night and struggling to get out of bed well into the evening. I'm not sure I'll ever be completely stress free and satisfied, thoughever. maybe retirement is the best thing to look forward to now

I ask myself this everyday! (°ヮ°)

To get shot?

I have a social life, the other two leave a lot to be desired

i unironically plan to die in Ukraine in 1-2 years