Go on youtube

>go on youtube
>instantly bombarded with a dozen recent vids of US cops egregiously abusing authority
is it really that bad? how much shit happens off cam? please share your experiences amerianons, genuinely curious

Attached: 1661607256968.jpg (1200x630, 59.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JH8u2QTUbbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>abusing authority
>trying to be reasonable with an N-word but then they randompy turn violent and the cop needs to restrain them.
This is why you will be replaced in one generation.

the couple in the OP arent even black lol

One time I got pulled over for speeding. I couldn’t find my insurance card so he added an extra fine for driving uninsured but he told me if I just bring it with me to city hall then they’ll waive it. That’s my only experience with cops so far aside from the ones that would sometimes drive through my neighborhood as a kids and give me baseball cards.

Americanized racist bootlicking twat

>mfw another vid of arkansas highway police PIT-ting a clapped out nissan with 4 nogs inside at 170km/h into the concrete barrier because one of them stole a cookie from the gas station

Attached: 1643120686050.png (600x580, 335.83K)

You should've pulled your insurance card up on your phone you stupid piece of shit

>go on yt
>type police activity
>enjoy countless vids of nigs getting blasted by a glock 9mm

youtu.be/JH8u2QTUbbs
I'll do you one better

you know that if these videos show up for you, that means the algorithm deemed you obsessed with america?

Attached: 1634128209315.png (1002x1200, 51.19K)

they're literally free irl action movies, how can I *not* watch them? it's a fascinating country

living in america looks fun. Yurope is boring by comparison, except for Denmark and Italy

the america channel is pretty entertaining tbf

Police are scum no matter where you are, even in Norway. Disgusting pigs with power fantasies who take it out on everyone else, making the very most out of their monopoly on state sanctioned violence against citizens.
To say that the police in the US is in its own class is to put it mildly (read Rise of the Warrior Cop, by Radley Balko), but instead of pointing and laughing, we should be very afraid, and rightly so - as an American vassal state, it's not too unlikely that it will find its way here in the near future, together with all the other culture and customs we only too happily import from them. The police have been armed pretty much constantly since 2011, which I'm sure has come in very handy for them when they've been looking for drugs under kids' nuts on the open street, given drivers fines for bullshit reasons that are just big enough to hurt but not big enough to go to court over (remember, they have infinite money to fight you with) or mass-searched people for pocket knives or dope instead of dealing with actual crimes and following up on the people they've "been monitoring due to their involvement in extremist circles".

American born Taiwanese here
I was stopped once by the cops when I was a university student because my car's new registration sticker was delayed in the mail.
I told the police officer this and she said OK and let me go.

When I go on youtube Im bombarded of animals being rescued and sewer drains being uncloged

kan virkelig ikke se for meg det i norge, det er jo en svær greie i hele landet når politiet har brukt våpen. sammenlign hva som helst her med videoen av han fyren som blir henrettet i gangen på et hotell

Honestly given the fact America houses 330 million people, it's not that shocking. Painting with broad strokes isn't helping anyone.

that's why I asked people about their experiences

>Drinking beer in the hot sun
>I fought the law and I won, I fought the law and I won
>I needed sex and I got mine
>I fought the law and I won, I fought the law >and I won
I am the law so I won

Attached: 85340535793d963ac0b301a8638c8047.jpg (800x1023, 76.19K)

I've been pulled over twice, both times for doing something incredibly retarded, and I got let go without a ticket both times.

My theory is that the officers think I actually have a mental disability and they don't want to make my life any harder than it already is.