Have any women you know ever gone on a girls holiday to the Mediterranean?

Have any women you know ever gone on a girls holiday to the Mediterranean?

Attached: med.png (978x829, 933.51K)

the women who are going on sex tourism trips are not having sex with guys that look like that lmao

Guys that look like that fuck the shit out of 20 something year old German, Scandinavian and British women year round in Italy, Greece and Spain.

And you're having sex neither of them. Sad

Women are obsessed with those countries for some reason.

I'm Anglo

>An Englishman is the most common male used to depict Mediterranean's
Mad world innit

Attached: ooooof.png (1105x757, 1.69M)

>

Attached: 1656952827317.png (1152x1097, 1.04M)

What percentage of Brits look like Gandy do you think?

Based Italian stallions

>SEX TOURISM IS LE BAD BECAUSE...JUST BAD

90% of the female sex tourism market is to jamacia, the carribean and Africa. Just Google search images for female sex tourism

Other countries like to cope about it, but they truth is they make up a very small niche market of female sex tourism

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-092206_Chrome~2.jpg (720x1348, 202.1K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-092221_Chrome~2.jpg (720x1347, 226.58K)

those women are like 50 years old.

I don't know any woman that has been to an African country. But every woman I know has traveled to Southern Europe or plans to.

Young attractive women don't do sex tourism dude, it's the same thing is male sex tourists

He looks a bit African himself

yeah, this week i fucked a italian girl myself. its full of italianettes in lagos uptown

they are hands down the most voracious girls when it comes to fuck locals

Indeed, thats mentioned in the Wikipedia article from which this map is from

El puto Betis jajaja

Your caping hard. Every video about female sex tourism is some shit about white girls going to the carribean and taking black dick

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-092654_Chrome~2.jpg (720x1273, 186.76K)

that's a good point. I only see boomer sex tourists here.

I am not getting why you would consider this a good thing... AAttractive women do not have to search for what they want. Only the ugly ones need to go out looking for it. I guess its flattering that uggos and old ladies find you attractive, but that comes with the implication that the men of your country fuck them

What do you mean by look like?
He's an uber tier model so not many look like him but his phenotype (darkish hair plus light eyes) is probably the most common in Britain

Attached: arthurrrrr.png (706x923, 773.4K)