My friend who is "making it" in his career just took a 30 years loan to buy a 60 square meters apartment in Oslo

My friend who is "making it" in his career just took a 30 years loan to buy a 60 square meters apartment in Oslo.

I truly suffer in Norway.

Attached: 1554104334795.jpg (1024x1000, 122.64K)

Waste of money

>30 years loan to buy a 60 square meters apartment
He's a braindead retard.

Out of the shadows barrage of witch tongue
Cobra spit over apocalyptic cult killer cauldron smoke
STOMP MUSIC SERIOUSLY

is oslo walkable?

Taking a loan just before the global economy is about to crush is truly admirable

you are only retard here, better investment that big house from outside of oslo. He can sell it with nice profit anytime and it will go fast.

building materials, wood, iron etc has gone up more than 100% in year, inflation is crazy. Prices wont come down, inflation will just eat his loan and building new homes will soon cost twice more.

You talk like my mother who justifies her financial incompetence and how it will cost even more in the future if we don't do it now. Here is how the last economic crisis affected housing market

Attached: 1661608140660.gif (324x274, 10.17K)

If he was really "making it" he would just move away.

Save 4 years, buy this house with 1,5 hectares for 90k

Attached: Norwegian_suffering.jpg (1280x853, 343.21K)

He is too much of a pussy to do that. He's been dating the same ugly girl since highschool and doesn't want to live away from his family. Such is life in Norway.

Nah probably one of the best investments you can do. Oslo population grows with 15.000 each year and more or less no new apartments are being built.

Attached: Oslo city.jpg (1030x558, 1.03M)

What a faggot. I'll leave this country as soon as I can.

>tfw bought a house for 34,000 euros
One of the ''advatages'' of living in this shitty country.

clever guy. annual value increase in oslo is atleast 5% plus 3% inflation and he have to live somewhere anyway.
sorry pal you are the one who is loosing out here.

Where will you go?

Literally anywhere outside of Scandinavia.

nordcucks be like
>hinga dinga dürgen i will purchase the overpriced pod in the capitalerino where i will live with my funkopop collection and i will rent it to muhammederino and his 6 mutts when i'm retired

What

production cost for new homes aint coming down in norway simple as

ay that's me but in Reykjavík
condochads report

>i will purchase the overpriced pod
its not overpriced, i paid 250k€ for 50m2. I could sell my pod for 300k€ in couple years. Population will rise a lot in capital region.

Attached: rööperi.jpg (1024x576, 135.61K)

Come here. We can be friends.

>its not overpriced, i paid 250k€ for 50m2

Attached: 1582551329986.jpg (505x567, 37.26K)

Maybe...

very similar numbers to me except one next door already sold for like 320k€

How do you people live in such small areas? Never heard of people buying stuff less than 90sqm the median home bought here is more than 200sqm