I am an Ameriboo

I am an Ameriboo
God Bless America

Attached: 1652848742530.png (998x892, 816.26K)

Thank you friend

Attached: 258031429~2.jpg (1162x1496, 292.67K)

so am I brother
t. Brazilian in Louisiana

notice I had to use a picture of McDonald's Russia to find an employee who isn't obese and black kek

and i'm trans btw not that it matters

Attached: 1661042710453783.png (400x423, 226.08K)

I am too fren
God bless America

Attached: CB334D3B-E37D-485E-9AB9-D713A06186C2.png (600x600, 279.78K)

Russians don't suffer

Great thread OP. I sucking your penis now, okay?

Attached: EatMypoopChangAndIvan.jpg (849x565, 109.58K)

I fucking love America. I am reading about the American Revolution right now and it's based

Attached: me.jpg (575x863, 490.21K)

Yeah God Bless the Confederate States of America!

>American Revolution
>based
a bunch of British aristocrats refused to pay their fair share in taxes to the British govt, even though that govt had expended a great deal of money and blood expanding the territory of those British aristocrats in the seven years war.

>a bunch of British aristocrats
Many were American born and thought of themselves primarily as American, with an entire party wanting independence from the get go. Most of the people complaining weren't even the Continental Congress, it was the normal people living and actually having to pay the majority of these taxes which complained and wanted independence. The Continental Congress until it was clear they had no hope of reconciliation was majority in favour of the British government.
>refused to pay their fair share in taxes to the British govt
Taxes that wouldn't meaningfully help them at all. The Continentals didn't benefit at all from the taxes of a standing army which wouldn't help them at all, that was already a problem that they had for decades. That they were the only ones defending themselves in the frontier wars. Then getting dragged around in wars that weren't really their problem. Why would they pay taxes for something that does not benefit them at all?
>expanding the territory of those British aristocrats in the seven years war.
They didn't get any land in Canada. They still kept their traditional lands in the states before the war, few benefited like Washington.

Cope bonger, and lick my asshole. You lost, we won, seeth, cope, dilate. Also your gay.

>we won
France and Spain won, Washington got beat a few times and ran away a lot.

Please bring all your female relatives

Either way, you lost. Surely your not salty about losing a war that happened 200 years before you were born?

America and its cringdipence, where's that gotten them, and the rest of the world? Nowhere good.

Attached: oh say can you see.png (1188x1120, 187.13K)

>a war that happened 200 years before you were born
newfag, I've been posting here since the thirty years' war.

Attached: 1660334264511947.jpg (500x500, 29.76K)

Woah... tell me a story grandpa.

*cringdipendence