Daily reminder than a good amount cumskins live under unironic autocracy

Attached: mon.jpg (602x713, 77.89K)

VIVA ESPAÑA
VIVA EL REY
VIVA EL ORDEN
Y LA LEY

Call us white one more time you obese childshooter

God save the king

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (640x811, 114.42K)

>gets beheaded for being a cunt

> monarchy
> autocracy

I am a republican. Soon we will abolish his old ass and his dimwit son.

Yes

It's the only way

>Vive la Franc-ACK!

Attached: Robespierre.png (961x1600, 1.84M)

While the king is mega based, his children suck, abolish the monarchy 5 minutes after his death.

incorrect

I wouldn't be against that

What are the main differences between Carl and his kiddos?

>americans think powerless figureheads matter
Oh wait they vote for one every 4 years

KINGS OF THE WORLD, UNITE

Attached: 164133304246.jpg (300x300, 64.84K)

imagine caring about a royal family
having a monarchy is basically cucking an entire country

¡NO PASARAN!
ALTA LA BANDERA REVOLUCIONÀRIA!
GLORY TO THE CATALANS AND THE BASQUES!
GLORY TO THE BRIGADAS INTERNACIONALES!
CNT.FAI!

Is it really? Are for instance Germany or France (or you) doing better when (((democratic)))?

>bro they just have all the powers of a dictator but they aren't an autocrat... just cause....

Yes. I am English. And I am a Republican.
And I support Irish reunification and Scottish independence.
Down with Britain!

Western monarchies are basically the same as a republic, only we have a family we're not allowed to criticize, who think they're genetically superior to everyone else and the chosen rulers by God's authority, who frequently break the law, who pay no taxes, who commit paedophilia, who the work class pay hundreds of millions to in taxes per year.

>who frequently break the law
Could you provide examples? I don't follow tabloids enough to know.

they have none of those powers. The British monarch can't even write his/her own address to Parliament

they don't. None of those kings have any real political power, and they refrain from using the powers granted to them in the constitution out of fear that if they do, the parliament (the actual government) will just vote to limit their power further and abolish the monarchy

Prince Andrew is the most well known case, since he is a sex offender, but also they have several other sex offenders in the family.
They try to pressure MPs into supporting certain political causes or to pass/block certain laws and other political shit, despite it being illegal for them to do so. Both the Queen and Prince Charles do this a lot.
There's also a lot of other morally reprehensible stuff they do that isn't strictly illegal. Like they can hunt whatever animals they like, they pay no taxes, they receive our tax money as a salary in addition to all their wealth from other sources and they just put it in offshore accounts. The Queen herself introduced a rule that no non-white can work as a staff member in the palace. They block the newspapers from talking about certain negative stories about them.
The average Brit isn't even aware of most of this and just blindly love the royals though.