What are the cutural ramifications of anti-natalism becoming mainstream?

What are the cutural ramifications of anti-natalism becoming mainstream?
Why do you want to bring souls into this world to suffer, user?

Attached: Eren.jpg (397x397, 61.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/border-officials-brace-potential-mother-all-caravans-assembling-mexico-1638211
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only pussies believe that bringing more life to this earth is bad because of suffering is a bad thing
if you're not a pussy you'd recognize that its something to be embraced.

You only suffer if you're ugly.

I want a little nigga to program and use as a battering ram when I am frustrated

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITE MAN YOU CAN'T BREED BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T OK?!

i have no clue what you're trying to say. white people can breed if they want.

nigger moment
white people won't be here forever yknow

I dont believe in souls

okay? not my problem. if you don't want to breed then thats on you

So you believe you're just sinapses and neurons? Lmao.

so won't germany so and your med friends should get your shit together

no white people > no more gibs for your shithole, no more welfare money, nothing. Only work as a slave for your chinese and indian masters

All countries should have the density around that of Canada/Iceland/Russia

more like ones and zeros but something like that

white people from abroad don't do shit for my country anyways.

Germany will probably last longer than medistan gicen their birthrates

What are you talking about? We don't depend on Germany for anything.

you will see

Unironically this. People overplay how bad suffering is. You need to suffer to develop

Europeans breed quality, not quantity. Africans and Central Americans breed 13-20 something kids and barely keep up with 2 of them. Then they say things like, "oh it's because our chance of survival is so low", "it's because we don't have tv" or something, but think about how inconsiderate you have to be to bring 20 starving lives into being. Then they flood every prosperous nation, or end up in a sad commercial on tv about how they're starving and need nutrition.

this. its bloody inevitable, so get used to it and USE IT, LEARN FROM IT

>Suffering good! Why? Because... it just is, ok?!?

this is true but remember that religious figures who need more gullible congregates preach that it's haram to plan your family and that God will provide for them (if he wills)

I'm a Christian. I live within my means, if I can't provide for 3, why would I bring 20?

Providing for a child isn't solely food and drink, it's time, dedication, education, field trips, travel, it's showing how to relate to others and creating lasting bonds. These 20 something families are essentially raising themselves. Not a good idea.

You are not white Pasquale

latin america has below replacement fertility with only a few countries above, and even then the highest is only around 2.5 and dropping. africas fertilitys finally started to drop too and could be around 2.1 in 40-60 years

Tell that to the border patrol.

immigration from tbe south has gone down a lot, theres a reason why asias now the biggest source of migrants for america. mexicos even in the negative with more going out of the usa than in

anti-natalism is the final incel cope, it's only "mainstream" in this retarded shithole
it's literally
>what do you mean I'm a genetic deadend? I-I didn't want kids anyways

How is this a bad thing?
>But social security
Cut the pensions and do individualized funds or just privatize everything and let the markets deal with it

So why are you supposed NOT to be a genetic dead end? Is there some sort of competition i dont know about?

italians are white cute and valid

This is so dumb.

You've received just under $376million in the past 50 years

Anti-natalism is more of a left leaving woman thing

Oh boy..

newsweek.com/border-officials-brace-potential-mother-all-caravans-assembling-mexico-1638211

Attached: caravan.jpg (773x540, 292.47K)

didnt say it was a bad thing, its good for a country to not have super high birthrates, its just that even today theres people who still think stuff like mexico has a 6+ birthrate still

Leaning*

>10's of thousands
thats really not much at all

I'll castrate you with a rusty dull knife