Do ugly men get to date in your country?

I've lived in several countries and seen short guys, fat guys, even shy guys in couples - but I literally can't remember when I last saw an ugly guy in a relationship. Even average guys date disproportionately less, while good-looking guys are with girls all over the attractiveness spectrum.

It seems face is the cross-culturally universal determinant of male dating success

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Ugly men who have nothing going for them? No way

They gotta compensate somehow

No, I'm not even allowed to look at women.

>They gotta compensate somehow
That's the other thing, women hardly care about money anymore. It's really all about looks now

>ugly me
no such thing, the lowest you'll find are 6/10

im ugly man and i have sex

All the time, funny thing is at the same time there are attractive dudes getting no pussy

Confidence goes a long way

Do you really think there are no ugly men?

Seriously? Canada has just about the highest looks standards I've seen for men, most couples there seem to be attractive guy + average or below girl. Admittedly Canadian women are generally ugly so it's hard to tell, but from the male side looks are clearly king.

Well duh face is the most important feature of them all

Not really. If you are ugly but dress and act well and successful you become "charismatic" which is as good as being handsome. If you are none of those things and look mediocre, let alone being ugly, then you are fucked.

yes but only ugly women

>If you are ugly but dress and act well and successful you become "charismatic" which is as good as being handsome.
This is another level of cope

I know a legit ugly and short guy who's successful with women
the guy is very extroverted and funny, popular, also somehow manages to look cool, he's fit but not huge

>also somehow manages to look cool
By definition that means he can't actually be ugly
You're probably using "ugly" to mean average like most people seem to do

yes, they date ugly women

If ugly mates don't breed, then how there are more uglier males in every generation than Chad looking ones?

Attached: 1578890791129.png (657x527, 30.4K)

This isn't really true, there are more and more Chad-looking men. But there are plenty of ugly men because ugly women still easily find partners

80% of the world male population are pajeets, asian males and poljak looking males.

Also, It's neurologically impossible for women to have the same male preference for looks, since women brain have a much much smaller brain area to visual cortex.

women brain, are just dumb for visual tasks.
If anything like 50% of women are technically blind compare to a male.

women seek is actually the male with power+status+money.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for women to focus exclusively on looks, because looks usually don't help you as a male to get resources to bring to the kids.

humans still use biological pathways made on billions of years of evolution.

There's so much wrong with this post that I'm not even sure where to begin...

according to whom?

incel blogposts with made up charts?

I literally read around 6-8 books on female psychology written by PHD doctors.

Attached: 157944839257.png (860x703, 46.85K)

yes
t. uglyish man