Why are normies so easily manipulated by literally double-digit monkeys? What causes this (in your country)?

Why are normies so easily manipulated by literally double-digit monkeys? What causes this (in your country)?

Attached: 2.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 86.09K)

we are in a loneliness epidemic

normies derive meaning from social acceptance.
meaning being, the only context they understand is from relationship to others.

you will find this principle in many things, when many people like it, it is good.

Because they are just to dumb to respond to brilliant people with brilliant thoughts

Attached: Jordan_Peterson budapest.jpg (4000x3000, 2.74M)

continuous consumption of media on smartphones dulls the critical thinking abilities of young men. they're immediately drawn to what's new and shiny without any attempt to rationalize it

>he doesn't have a chin! he's just like me!

reminds me of his take on books

I quess the western world has a some sort of a crisis of masculinity with gender roles being less of a thing that causes people(young men) to gravitate towards figures who represent the exact opposite of that

People are getting poorer so university attendabce has skyrocketed as all the rats are trying toare trying to secure themselves a place at the top while the ship sinks.
Men are getting more sexless so purchasing of 'alpha male programs' is skyrocketing as all the rats desperately try to claw themselves out of the pit of inceldom.

He looks jewish or moroccan lel

Targeted dopaminergic stimulation by software companies has been a disaster for the human race

Because half of the population is double-digit monkeys.

The one and only right answer in this kinda threads

People listening to that dude are not normies, but social rejects.

Jordan Peterson is undoubtedly smart, though his thoughts are interesting only when it comes to his field.
Problem is that becoming internet famous plus drugs made him think that he should give his opinion on literally any aspect of human life.

Andrew Tate doesn't even have that small field of expertise, he's just an all around dumb person who convinces dumber people to buy his course or whatever by speaking louder.

God, I love OTP Bank so much, I'm more loyal to OTP Bank than I am to my country.

>clean your room
>wash your dick

>his thoughts are interesting

thanks for your assessment mr hikkikomori

Failed normalfags are still normalfags.

>Problem is that becoming internet famous plus drugs made him think that he should give his opinion on literally any aspect of human life.

Absolutely this. I feel bad for him, though

He chuddy

You are reading the wrong books

Attached: 12 rules.jpg (919x1288, 257.28K)

Yeah it gave him braim damage
I know because I incurred the same from benzo withdrawal

in the brief moments he actually speaks about psychology or chemistry of the brain he's very insightful.

Then the next sentence is about the role of women or how the left is silencing him.

That's when you sigh and click another video.
If you do that he's very interesting.

>monkeys
More idiotic than that, conservatives.