I ignore mexican and brazilian posts

i ignore mexican and brazilian posts.

what posts do you ignore?

Attached: 1661419108534780.png (651x544, 239.37K)

American posts

I never post on heterosexual threads

anglo posts, they tend to be sycophants for americans
a lot of american posts, like mexicans and brazilians they're anally wounded browns who can't tolerate their nonwhitemess
japanese, either a caricature of natives or retarded native
germans, try to come off as eccentric or are too emotional for some reason
Argentinians, the most racially obsessed country bar none, always there when racial debates are happening
Tunisians, insecure about being nafri
Polish, biggest whiners on Any Forums. Painfully annoying
Indians, alternate between sycophancy to whites, hoping to show how white northerners are, to passages of ancient history showing how much potential they seem to be hiding
Koreans, self hating and annoying, also sycophants

Sudanese posts.

another brazilianphobic thread

Korea posters are nothing short of schizo, dutch are useless, brazilian is a given they're retarded monkeys and add nothing of value.

Australia (underage shitposters), Brazil (monothematic, bring nothing to discussions), India (cringeworthy posts), Israel (derailers), Netherlands (majority of Dutch posters are malicious immigrants).

Only Mexican posts.
There is honestly not a single good Mexican poster on this board.

mean spirited posts

Attached: apu 1.jpg (1080x803, 41.92K)

>sycophants for americans
They never stop endlessly bitching and moaning about ALL things america

Attached: 1660762395669142.jpg (1920x1080, 504.53K)

>monothematic
How so

only when they feel cucked by your culture, which is a lot. But the minute they feel it's advantageous they hop on the american cock. Kinda like their real life diplomacy

>Sudanese
kek, give me one example of an SUDANESE posting here

Attached: swagged Salva.jpg (3000x2000, 1.24M)

>i hate america post #13452325 russia is great even though russia is terrible
>Mexico/argentina rent free post #53532525
never anything cool or interesting which is odd since brazil seems interesting. Brazil Any Forums posters are clearly complete >tfwnogf schizo trash.

I did notice this with australia, they were merciless at one point, but they have come around and now embrace all things american

Attached: AUS and US Airmen.jpg (1200x846, 282.57K)

One of the more interesting phenomenons on Any Forums is how pervasive american culture is. Even the most staunch European nationalists who decry kulturterror and whatnot, discuss their internal politics with american terms, references and concepts. America won. Whether it's reddit or Any Forums or tumblr, you destroyed the 'america has no culture' zealots. Right wing 4channers feed off your own. Left wing 4channers of your own. They have fleeting moments of self-consciousness and lash out. But most nonamericans are genuinely cucked by, and are sycophants for your country.

USA #1

Brazilians in this board are just natural enemies of chicanos

Turns out that we were the good guys all along...

Attached: Wolfpack Squadron in Elblag, Poland.jpg (5120x3413, 3.45M)

True and grim.

this, I like anons who are fun and have a positive attitude

Attached: FMMhiAAVUAURG35.jpg (960x482, 53.69K)