How is the war progressing

Questions for Ukrainians and the Ukrainian diaspora. What are people saying about the war and the front line? Has the mood changed? is there optimism? What is your opinion on Russia (as a country) before the invasion and now? What about Zelensky? Russian and Belarussians are invited to give their 10 cents too. Thanks.

Attached: Ukraine-Russia-Barbed-Wire_0.jpg (840x600, 40.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iri.org/resources/public-opinion-survey-of-residents-of-ukraine-june-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia is fucking Europe into every hole there is

>Ukraine-Russia-Barbed-Wire_0.jpg

Attached: 1616392901450.png (753x960, 28.9K)

>What are people saying about the war and the front line?
It's ongoing and it's brutal, but every small victory counts.
>Has the mood changed? is there optimism?
Everyone is a bit tired, but the spirits are very high. I'm personally rather optimistic. You could also look through this opinion survey if you wish to. iri.org/resources/public-opinion-survey-of-residents-of-ukraine-june-2022/
>What is your opinion on Russia (as a country) before the invasion and now?
I disliked them very much beforehand, now I think that IHL should be nonapplicable to them.
>What about Zelensky?
Wasn't very fond of him beforehand, but he doesn't interfere in military affairs and is rather good at PR, so he makes for good figurehead.
>Thanks.
You're welcome

The more ukrainians die the faster the land will heal
They are bitter, subhuman "people" who don't deserve living

Thing is, it isn't. We're fucking ourselves over with our own hands to cut 0.002% of Russian funds and go "ha! got ya Putin, ya rascal!".

I hope Ukraine loses fast so we can stop fucking ourselves up for nothing

I hope it will last long enough so european economy collapses and for me to become viable so I can learn how to shoot. currently I am worthless for this conflict

Oh yes, destroying your own economy along with Europe's so China can buy your land at a discount price, as millions of Ukrainians and Russians either lose their homes or die during the war. You are truly savior of the white race. No wonder poltards love you so much.

I think you have to draw hard boundaries when Monke starts chimping out, and it's having more of an effect than that.
If Europe had done nothing we'd be complaining about how pussywhipped we are and how we didn't do anything and have zero influence.

>Business with China is baaad
>Ehy? It's independent from USA!!!

>duuuh china siberia land forest purchase china buy russia china kill chinazi
according to your kind china has already occupied my siberian city and everyone here is chinese but I am yet to see a single asian person IRL that isn't a central asian raghead clearing local neighbourhood after russians shit it up

Collection of shithole countries with shithole thirdie weapons treaty organization

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_the_Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization.svg.png (250x167, 18.55K)

Isn't China literally buying the gas you used to be selling to Europe, except at a small fraction of the original price, because they know you don't have other options?
Greatest ally.

>0.002% of Russian funds
top export products of RUssia
>1. Crude Petroleum
>2. Refined Petroleum
>4. Coal
>5. Petroleum Gas
Russia is a glorified gas station, they have no industry or other modern economy of note, cutting off Russian energy is painful but rest assured that it's absolutely unsustainable for Russia in the long term
the only thing keeping them afloat right now are extremely strict currency controls - it's easy to have a "strong" currency if you can't use it to buy anything from outside your country

Russia has no way to redirect European gas to China or elsewhere in the short term which is why they're just burning millions of cubic meters of it just outside your borders
China and India are getting big discounts on Russian oil though

It's over. Russia collapse soon
Two more weeks

I'm only interested in sex with Ukis women. they're all also very available here, so nothing has changed lmao

Idk what you're talking about or what your media told you, Russia has record proficits of budget because Europe is buying more gas

Russia is winning on all fronts.
All the Ukrainians i know online are saying that they want Zelensky to surrender because this war is pointless. Nobody wants to die for some jew.

Least obvious russhit diaspoop

>if you can't use it to buy anything from outside your country
LMFAO SUCH A DELUSION
we buy everything we need using the good old re-export, there is no shortage of anything, warehouses are replenished
Besides, we have deflation all summer if u know what i mean

>optimistic
fake optimism designed to throw more Ukrainian men into the meatgrinder
I've yet to see your hyped Kherson 1 million offensive, your gov has a week left to keep its promise and done nothing

I hope Russia wins fast in Donbass and we can get relations back to normal. Your president isn't constructive and winter will fuck our economies for a plan without vision and 100% copium

It's true though. Or do you think that only 2 more weeks before Russia collapses? Face it, only the west is hurting. Russia is growing stronger.

Least obvious russhit diaspoop (part 2)

>170004536

Attached: 1648103293912.png (1048x675, 790.98K)

It was not 2 weeks for Russia to collapse, 2 weeks was supposedly the time that Russia needed to take over entire Ukraine. Stop twisting the narrative, you stupid Russian shill.

not an argument, I swear serious discussions with Ukrainians on this is like arguing with a toddler. You live in a fantasy world

Zelensky is banking on dragging Europe down to fight le Eastern boogerman. That's not a viable strategy, that's us propping up your failed state artificially

Russian imports have dropped by 35% yoy and exports by 30%
GDP has shrunk by 11%, worse than the 90s
new car sales are down by 95% and consumer spending is down by 20% - this is comparable to the 2009 great recession in the United States
even Chinese imports are down as Chinese companies are hesitant to be targeted with sanctions
there's no light at the end of this tunnel without sanction relief

Attached: Russia.png (1314x1613, 107.44K)

Nobody ever claimed Russia could conquer the second best army in Europe, supplied and trained for 8 years by NATO. The fact Russia is still winning on all fronts means that its probably the best army in the world.

Why are you so brainwashed?

I hope Russia pushes Finland's shit in next

>How is the war progressing
Just as planned. Hundreds of thousands of white males are being killed en masse. Idiotic and demagogic denazification talks on one side, dumbass borderline retarded nationalistic fever on the other.
Result: pic related.

Attached: ukraine-white-male-slaughterhouse.png (521x829, 430.25K)

Lmao, he thinks an army with no navy and barely an air force with majority soviet surplus is the "second best in Europe", lmao how can you be this fucking inbred and retarded dumb fucking russhit lmao

the conventional russian forces are probably barely top 5 in Europe

dead russians are not a downside

>muh heckin' russerinos are being mean to me in DOTA 2, freak their country!!1

Delusional

Attached: 1661600677466946.png (385x489, 32.31K)

>mom says russians are bad so they must be heckin good that'll show her

It's true THOUGH

I think he's memeing the Russian propaganda (Solovyov), which one month into the war claimed that 'no one can expect quick results, we're fighting the second best army in Europe'

>yes you are right cannon fod- er great russian citizen everything is fine, economy is doing great, kyiv was a faint, moskva got lost in a storm and the 3 day special operation is fully on schedule

Attached: fetchimage.png (303x335, 179.5K)