Are they lonely

are they lonely

Attached: finland.png (287x175, 565)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq4RBKhtc
youtube.com/watch?v=1iV1wQkDLlo&list=PLtytcEbClKCznFaj09Ikxc2jUz7BT7gOq&index=47
youtube.com/watch?v=eldeaIAv_wE&list=PLtytcEbClKCznFaj09Ikxc2jUz7BT7gOq&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes please come visit, we can play vidya and watch movies and anime together

Tobacco

i'd love to, honestly. i dont get to see friends because they are either in other countries or busier than me tbqf

What people do in Trinidad? I heard you are rich so probably drive their yachts or go partying?

trinidad isnt that rich lmao
alot of us just get by or just poor lol. im personally just average/comfy

i heard finnish people get everything tossed their way from the guberment

Attached: 1658526169228.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

saw this on instagram with a cool song. do you use instagram (in your country)

Hey Trinidad user, I want to learn a bit more about your country. If you have some time plz answer these questions

How's your life there? Is it safe? What do you like and hate about your country? What are typical entertainments for an ordinary person? Do you have any cultural events going on there? What do people think about the war? What do people think about feminism? How many people are actually religious? Is religion and dogmas are strong? Do you have any perspectives there? What kinda job do you have there and how much medium salary? Do you have local types of hipsters/liberals there? Do you have local movie/music production, what it looks like? How economically fucked your country?

Yes but also like to be alone. I hate people.

yes "come" visit in my bussy

are you based??????????
my life is comfy for the most part, middle class lifestyle, student with passive income.
>what do you like
i like that people are usually very friendly and lots of pretty faces hehe
>hate
lack of opportunity for the masses, crime crime crime, its not safe. my big brother got robbed at gunpoint just the other day and lost his wallet. he could have been killed for fucking nothing
>typical entertainments
going to restaurants and bars(high-higher end ones obviously with good ambiance) parties/fetes are usual. hiking and going to beaches and sex sex sex.
>culturual events
the main was the annual carnival, if you're into partying,drinking and having bunda up on your crotch then please come.
>war
ehhh, people just think its bad and dont think too deeply on it, except for the inflation of food prices, the inflation really sucks tbqf.
>feminism
"educated" people are all about it. that is, anybody who passes through the main universities(but more in the context of just saying women le stronk) anybody else doesn't really care too much for it, except where it really matters (abuse of women, and other serious things for sure)
>actually religious
alot of people identify as catholic but arent too into it. hindus and muslims seem a bit more into their faith, but hindus remind me of catholics alot in terms of their loose interest in their faith. Muslims seem more pious by a longshot, its commendable.
>religion and dogmas are strong
celebrations are recognized, respected and ackowledged greatly. we celebrate eid just like we celebrate diwali, as well as christmas, easter.
>perspectives?
wut
>job
student with passive income
>medium salary
idk
>hipsters/liberals
ahaahaha yeah every mall got that one couple of young folks dressed like those kind of hipsters/liberals with the super baggy pants or some other Pinterest/tiktok influenced thing. who probably listen to the 1975 or arctic monkeys, probably more common on the north/rich side

>local music
yeah, soca music and music videos
>movies
not so popular, i dont keep up
>economy
at a surface level it looks like we are going down the shitter with high inflation but i think there is hope. if we really do expand from oil and invest more in other industries like cocoa /agriculture and manufacturing we could be in a better place. but until then it looks a little grim. we rely alooot on oil revenue.

music
youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq4RBKhtc
youtube.com/watch?v=1iV1wQkDLlo&list=PLtytcEbClKCznFaj09Ikxc2jUz7BT7gOq&index=47
youtube.com/watch?v=eldeaIAv_wE&list=PLtytcEbClKCznFaj09Ikxc2jUz7BT7gOq&index=2

I LOVE FINLAND finland best country in the world let all the lessers seethe finland is love i love love LOVE LOVEEEE FINLAND SO SOOOO MUCH finland good finland nice and so cool finland is nice and cool woaw! WOAW! FINLAND i love finland i like finland finland are big frens yes finland so beautifull finland is nice finland is good

i love finland too but unironically. Best country

finland is the best finland is the nicest finland is the freshest finlands has hot girls finland has mommy cat finland has comfy house finland has euroshoper WOAW YES YES YES I LOVE YOU FINLAND YOU ARE MY LOVE DO YOU WANT TO DATE?!!!!!!

You used to be cool. I don't like you anymore.

Thanks, very cool

i WILL end my namefagging you WILL talk to me again without knowing and you WILL enjoy it again

Literally me