The idea of marrying a woman who's had sex with other men before you and having her become the mother of your children...

The idea of marrying a woman who's had sex with other men before you and having her become the mother of your children is honestly disgusting and horrifying. How do white people do this?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 6.41K)

I think I would be ok with it if she was a non-white that had only been with non-whites before, so I'm her final upgrade.

cuckoldry what else
they salivate at the idea of telogonic features of her former partners coming through in their children

I can understand having a cuck fetish, its a bit of a turn on, but only in a fantasy. I can't imagine actually dragging that shit into a marriage with children and whatever.

It's insane. White women suck black cocks and then kiss their child with that mouth. It's disgusting

Why do you care so deeply?

>just ignore clear indicators of female infidelity, STDs and divorce

>white women really suck off homeless black men and dogs before spitting bbc/dog cum into their childrens mouths while french kissing them
sick.

Telegony is debunked pseudoscience fyi

>Telegony is debunked pseudoscience fyi

so is female equality, yet you swedes are all about it.

You're afraid that a woman who has had sex with other men will cuck and divorce you?

It's gross. I don't want another man's dick inside my wife.

You're putting women on a pedestal

Tits or out.

What ethnicity are you? If you're any type of Asian it's inevitable your wife will have fucked at least one white guy. Other ethnicities I'm not too sure about

Why does it matter? Only white people are okay with this shit.

I think it's more of a Western phenomenon

What's the problem? Women have their own life before meeting you and falling in love with you. As long as they don't fuck so many guys they get STDs (and their loyalty becomes questionable), who cares?

If you would just swallow my yum yum cum you wouldn’t be misogynist anymore

Attached: 44B5F2F3-C16F-4523-A23B-62A8316F6647.jpg (1200x2311, 237.07K)

what's teh difference?

That it seems to happen in the west

Futa is literally the endgame

>The idea of marrying a woman is honestly disgusting and horrifying. How do white people do this?

FTFY

Kys degen fag

Why do you automatically assume I'm suggesting to marry a man instead? You're the degen fag since your mind immediately went in that direction.