Nearly september

>nearly september

Have you achieved anything this year, Any Forums?

In your country, that is.

Attached: 45765053896.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Got accepted to graduate school
but I am 31, too old
but I want fun student life

no, I'm a sperg

i've lost weight, quit masturbation and hoarded a ton of money.
otherwise, no.

What field?

audio/music technology

I want to work for video games

Got a promotion and minor pay rise at work
Going to quit early next year and use the job title for a big pay boost elsewhere

Moved in with my friends and out from my mom's (26 btw)
Started a new job, got laid off but just got rehired
Saved 10k so far

A year of sobriety so that's something.

I realised that some things will hardly change no matter how hard you try. The feeling of change and hope can vary but in reality the change is almost non existent, and if you think about it, it's the purpose of life, fighting against change fiercly, there will be changes on large scales of time, but in human measurement it's close to nothing

I changed uni and managed to ace first 2 semesters and got a driving license, that's about it.
I would like to get a part time job and work for 2 weeks in September so that I don't feel like a complete subhuman neet

Nope. I'm struggling to make my life better but it has no changed even a bit.

thing is, change usually happens so incrementally, that you never really notice it happening

there are ways you may have improved tremendously but just haven't noticed because of how gradual the change is.

still alive

I see where you're heading to, of course the body ages, of course each second passing by quadrillions of oxydations, reductions, proton switch etc. will occur making your self something else at each clock ticking. Now what I suggest is that your backbone, your set of potential structure is settled, the probability of you travelling through light-years space dimensions is low simply because you cannot change fast enough, the rules and the geography are there and you will never escape them, not even opening the solipsistic door.

Nah, another year wasted. But I have some plans for 2023, hope the world still would exist at that time

Been working for 8 months straight without getting fired or quit
Moved out

Nope I didn't finish my thesis so I failed another year of uni.
I want to die

right

Attached: 1632232779075.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Got a full time job.
Still no gf though.

Attached: 1639688404158.jpg (685x613, 69.09K)

Two maths qualifications
143kg x5 squat
And another 15k saved

alri

lost virginity with a girl (boy)

Graduated from uni, but it didn't really feel like an achievement. I got good grades a developed """valuable skills""" , but I can't get a decent job. I am living with my mother, have barely left my room in the 2 and a half months since I graduated, and am awake at 4 am. I haven't achieved anything else.

what degree?

Economics and math double major. I know they're both useless and shitty, but I didn't think it would be this bad.