Now that we know who’s the source for BBC spam, how do we fix the rest of the baitposting?

Now that we know who’s the source for BBC spam, how do we fix the rest of the baitposting?
On every single board attentionwhoring posts are made every day.
There are coombait posts, regular bait posts, like attaching the triggering picture to the question that is barely related to the board theme, there are schizos that are trying to force their meme, etc.
How can this site be fixed and become usable again?

Attached: 81935A6C-FA05-4BFF-95C5-E8D06CE08060.jpg (750x1027, 381.53K)

Sir, don't you have bigger problems right now than this abyss of a board?

Oh, right, I should be dying on the flag, because, huehuehue seen muh flag, right?
You’re part of the problem.

what could be more important than 4channel.org?

>Now that we know who’s the source for BBC spam
Who might that be? I thought it was browncels.

Next janny recruitment send an application and clean it up. (for free)

on the battlefield*
One certain blackcel people get banned for posting info about.

It's trannies from lgbt

its me, i admit it

didn't realize BBC mindbroke whitoids

i don’t think anything can be done about mentally ill people on Any Forums, i miss when this place was smaller and comfier though and not mainstream enough to be constantly astroturfed

ah, I see

There are blackcels here too, truly the incel website. It will soon be a class struggle rather than a racial one kek

Seeing it here and there isn't a big issue, but when it's literally mentioned or posted in EVERY THREAD, I start hating black people because of this.

>muh undying allegiance to this online shithole
do something better with your life

I could be looking for smaller communities, but that’s the problem, they are obscure and often gatekept.

>who's the source of the BBC spam

Ain't that niggareli?

KGB, please take care of this man

a retard from /brit/ with a lot of proxies and obsessed with italy now for some reasons

there are various forms of repetitive spam and who gives a shit if you hate whatever people. it's only effective because mentally weak buffoons such as yourself complain in threads like these

>It will soon be a class struggle rather than a racial one
Race trumps class. Look at my country- all the labor unions are dead, and all the BLM race baiting movements are making millions of $

Hey, our taxes helps you survive. Show some respect.

In every thread though? If you're that desperate for attention (and you are) then you're the weak one here.

link 30 threads on the catalogue with one mention of BBC in them. now.