Is this the most iconic trinity of soy countries?

is this the most iconic trinity of soy countries?

Attached: 12515215346437.png (1693x1249, 374.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

regiamarina.net/detail_text.asp?nid=294&lid=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Chudxis

I'd slurp their moisturized skin

romans allied with nippon though
is your iglonigger brain too fried by ice to realize this

best bros

>The incredible story of Raffaello Sanzio, a sailor from Bari assigned to the submarine Cappellini who, after September 8th, 1943 decided to keep fighting first along with the Germans, and then after May 8th, 1945 along with the Japanese.

>These days, he is still mortified by those events – he is 83 – still lives in Yokohama and cannot return to Italy. He married a Japanese woman and decided to settle in Japan for the rest of his life.

>"For the record, I can confirm that it was the 13.2 mm Breda machine guns of my submarine that, on August 22nd 1945, shot down the last American twin engine bomber. It happened in Kobe, and it was us Italians who shot it down."
regiamarina.net/detail_text.asp?nid=294&lid=1

Thank you for your service

Attached: RaffaelloSanzio1944.jpg (231x221, 13.03K)

>favellanigger that is not even italian but a kurd calling anyone nigger
*yawn*

reminder that senior nazis expressed anger at japanese migrants to their society

Big bunda chudjak is nightmare fuel desu

miscalculation, turned out they were our greatest allies

Better than having Soviet migrants in Berlin huh

kek based madman

basatissimo

do you even have internet in your igloo eh iglonigger

we are costantly so based bros

we really need to kick you mongols back to siberia away from europe again dont we
dont talk to me igloonigger

why are you so resentful negroid?, you went from calling even other italians "smegma" and "reptile" to calling us "igloos", lmao, what a weird dude you are kek

take your meds schizoid

>take your meds
you think i cant open the archive? weird freak, you are also that one italian hellbent with the belgian nafri aren't you?

take the meds adolf the one you did before killing yourself preferably

fucking weirdo kek, whats your problem really? did you got mistaken by syrian or something

everyone can see what kind of schizo you are
why would a migrant defend italy fucking igloonigger

because you are not defending italy my nigger, you are a syrian that needs to convince himself of it to not trigger himself some identity crisis, or even better, may you be a brazilian? oh, thats a sweet kind because those really believe they belong with their gorilla jet noses

Attached: 1661372614268356.png (1200x1600, 343.17K)

thankfully you cucks lost in ww2
my country should have stayed neutral
and a real austrian patriot should kill you traitorous cunt right now

HAHAHA i fucking got you joao, post your wide nostrils and your precious dicksucking buck lips, how come i didn't realized before it was a brazilian LMAO, what a fucking misery.
i pity you
really

chud the trinity

Attached: chud trinity.jpg (5016x2016, 1.55M)

brazilians go in portugal and syrians go with you cucks retard
at least project with real facts

nah, i know pretty that ammount of brazilians that settle there is unbelievable, you know whats the most hilarious part about you latinxes? that once you get the passport you really believe you belong, my nigga you are a mulatto. i know this "med" cope goes deep because you feel it is your chance to fit in with that horrendous black dna of yours, but is pitiful and you should go back