Why are so many europeans moving here all of the sudden...

why are so many europeans moving here all of the sudden? I know it's mostly for work but a lot of them just end up staying permanently and get residency courtesy of the government unlike other arabs/indians/SEA who get temporary residency through guardianship and have their rights limited

Attached: Map-of-the-Gulf-Cooperation-Council-Countries-Saudi-Arabia-UAE-United-Arab-Emirates_Q640.jpg (620x620, 61.6K)

gulfies pay more for westerners, sometimes employment offices exclusively advertise jobs for whites. they place whites even above their own. Couple this with the idea that subpar Europeans unable to compete at home can get paid exhorbitant sums for what they do and you have the answer

Because ayyraps have no scholarly culture so they have to import competence from abroad. Every project of theirs stands on the shoulders of European engineers, architects, mathematicians etc.

They pay immense amounts of money to euros to go there and have a pretty normal job since arabs are uneducated and unsuitable for any serious job

What will happen to the influx of Europeans there? It seems like Saudis will kick out all non-European migrants in the future. What is the end goal? I know some dutch guy I know and his wife are moving there permanently, they'll basically get the same rights as saudi citizens (free healthcare, school etc) but a migrant who is indian, arab or SEA who has been there for 10+ years can never have those things

see

they'll either be naturalized because racially conscious governments want to incorporate their light genes or given a dimuinited form of citizenship that's beneath Saudis a single step but 10 above the other naturalized arabs

Any country who manages to brain drain from another country is making a massive profit.
>Netherlands government pays 100 000 EUR to raise a child to 18 y.o
>Additional 200 000EUR for engineer education that takes 5 years
>... then the guy just moves to a middle eastern tax heaven
>Saudi state gets free tax money and a skilled worker
SEA and Indian educations are just not considered on the same level.

They don't see an issue with mixing with fair skinned people as long as they convert to islam and adapt to the arabic culture. Meanwhile dark skinned people is seen as bad mixing and is only tolerated as cheap labor but won't be accepted as actual citizens.

>but a lot of them just end up staying permanently and get residency courtesy of the government
Are they really? I highly doubt it
Some might get residency just to overcome the hassle of constant visa renewals, but I seriously doubt many are planning on retiring there. It's usually just a simple case of "wageslave for a few years there then get the hell out"

there's an unspoken racial heirarchy in islam too. they trot out the bilal and ethiopian parables but islam is e
imbued with arabian attitudes to race. I find it entertaining because racial differences will further weaken the religion and condemn it into the dustbin of history

I just want to say YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE KAFIR PIG. You will be treated as a minority here, we don’t worship whites. Fuck off.

do you guys think Saudi Arabia will become like Italy? It does seem like the Europeans there will become naturalized and "saudified"

If i didnt have a stupid russian passport I could probably get a nice job and a nice saudi wife there desu, I wouldn't mind converting to islam.

there is an entire special visa program for EU countries and people who are educated. They give u incentives for staying if you are a European but if you are from an arab/indian/SEA you are told to leave after a few years.

This is a fat lie. They all are treated like foreigners, and will never get the citizenship. It’s just that there’s a “green card” and only rich expats can afford it, which are useful euros

they'll begin accelerating saudization (aka repatriation) of essential jobs (they already have done for some) and slowly build an emirati tier society where only whites and wealthy (aka non subhuman) arabs, south asians and east asians are welcome

I have a relative that worked there for a couple years (might have been the UAE now that I think about it) and said that it was literally impossible to walk outside
That after five minutes of the open air you're searching for a climate controlled building before you pass out

Honestly mental how Arabs ended up conquering half the known world

Not true. We are still a tribal society and marry only “pure bloods” unironically. A European is literally considered a bastard here, because sex is free in your countries.

Your government sings a different tune.

the saudi flag is a paki lmao he is seething because saudis like whites and hate his kind

You pull your claims out of your ass. I live here. Just search for the saudi “green card”. Euros don’t get special treatment and they won’t become saudis. One of the rules to get the citizenship is fluency in Arabic…

I’m not يا عرص يا ولد الحرام يا ابيض ابو طيز وردي

We are trying to import white women

>sex is free in your countries
A quick search of #jeddah or #riyadh on insta reveals that saudi women crave attention just as much as westerners. You're probably 30-40 years behind where we are now but following our economic development blueprint will surely accelerate your inevitable road to degeneracy. Women can't help themselves, it's in their nature. I for one look forward to seeing more big booty arabs as time progresses

Sheikh wives cheat on their husbands by sucking paki and Bangla labour cock

lets do a female population exchange or i can i bring one of my sisters to saudi arabia and u give me your sister? i will convert and learn arabic too

>anglo desperate for more degeneracy
stop being a stereotype

Is this how pajeets cope