/esp/ hilo español

y aitanero

Attached: timida-aitana.gif (450x450, 2.55M)

TIO
TIO
TIO

Hilo de animación japonesa.

Attached: 1661568251274806.webm (480x360, 675.9K)

Se nos murió el anterior (T__T)

Nottingham y Atleti, en contacto
permanente por Lodi. Hoy habrá
nuevas charlas para llegar a un
principio de acuerdo. El brasileño, a la
espera. Cuando los clubes acuerden
los números de la operación, el jugador
negociará el contrato con los ingleses
El Niza, descartado.

could someone translate this for me? cheers lads x

No

¡Buenos días, /esp/!

Attached: ¡Buenos días!.jpg (6614x8268, 2.23M)

cringe football autismo

wtf i hate spain now

Estáis hundiendo nuestra economía turística con vuestro carácter negativo, por vuestra culpa el bar de manolo y paco no podrán pagar impuestos al gobierno del progreso pq el británico ya no va a venir y beber hasta quedarse inconsciente

No eres bienvenido, Julián di Laurentis.

En la canción de Ni más ni menos de los Chichos que dice al final? Misiana güana? Eso qué coño es?

'Manolo' es la forma de llamar al Gujaratiñol promedio y estereotípico, derivada del nombre popular para la gente que se llama Manuel

Attached: 1656012695368.png (900x1980, 824.74K)

>Oh no el turismo!
Que caiga una bomba en Benidorm y sobre las ruinas construimos industria española

Sí que puedo.

Yo quería un hilo con Shokaku en el OP

Attached: 1660415054239433.jpg (1389x1965, 1.63M)

Pedófilos al paredón.

embarazo

Hiroshi Hamanegawa-san landed at Barajas International airport in Madrid in the middle of July. He had been longing for years to make this trip, and it had only been six months since he'd been told he'd be allowed to do so. Very much to his dishonor as a company employee, he decided to take his first vacation in five years to come to Spain. He, with his trusty Nikon camera, hoped to capture the most scenic sights and show them to Sakura-san, his childhood friend to whom he never had the bravery to confess his undying love for. Maybe he would, once he returned home? - he thought to himself.

Little did Hiroshi know that he'd meet a man that would change the course of his life. Little did he know that in his travels over the Iberian Peninsula he wouldn't just capture breathtaking views, but he'd also learn the meaning of love. Gabriel Fernández was his name and he was the man that would take his everyday life and shake it like a storm.

Find out in this intriguing story how, like a fighting bull, Hiroshi fell to the advances of Fernández the matador who thrust all of himself into the deepest recesses of his soul and taught him what it really means to love.

Available on Amazon Prime or in your nearest bookstore.

Attached: el amador de Burgos.jpg (580x871, 100.57K)

Desde cuándo violar a una mujer en edad de reproducción es delito??

Por mí.

Attached: Zuikaku_a_Cute.jpg (800x1323, 106.75K)

vale, me da más morbo que tenga ya el bombo hecho, cuando esté de 7-8 meses me la pasas

Attached: 1642340590523.jpg (1325x2047, 478.72K)