I need to be spanked

>I need to be spanked.

Attached: sideways.jpg (1005x747, 143.26K)

This movie was good

why do white guys always go for the most busted, frumpiest, bitchy asian girls? every afwm couple i see is some 7ft chad with a chick that looks like aquafina

>posting great films on a capeshit board
brave

Dang, Sanda Oh was fucking smoking back in the day.

Becuase all in, an Asian 5 is better than a white 8

white women pussy inflation is insanely high, they act like men and are mostly fat

>I'm not banging any FUCKING YELL-OW!

how did they managed to pick the most ugliest asian women and make her into a a-- star?

but if you can get a white 8 why not get an asian 8 as well? and thats not what i mean, its like white dudes just go retarded when they see asian girls, theyll leave a perfectly fine slim tall cutie and go for some colored hair goblina four feet tall and four feet wide with the biggest goddamn skull youve ever seen and they act like its normal. and theyre always huge stuck up bitches too its just why

Simu Liu is a tranny now?

that's what they do
they want to stop white men from fucking asian women by convincing you they all look like that

Attached: Hollywood vs. Asia.jpg (1004x1558, 1.27M)

you have internalized coloniaslism. you inherantly view white women as more attractive than asian women. you look at these "frumpy asian women" and fail to realize that in an equitable society theyre as attractive as those white women youi worship.
white guys dont do this because theyre not white worshiping like you.

White people just have zero ability to gage non-white's attractiveness. Beyond the exoticism they all look the same to them.

Fuck the bimbos (or don't) but lock down the nice ones. Simple as.

White women despise attractive Asian women. Asian women threaten them to their very core and will undoubtedly destroy them.

Asian 8s are out of our league

Her face is literally melting what the fuck

Is the title referring to her chnk pussy?

Kek

For me, it’s pic related

Attached: 9F6DA4CF-E53A-4CD5-A7E8-ECD3F3105430.jpg (683x1024, 172.63K)

this goofy gook bitch was in some canadian film i saw on television as a kid and at the end she and some guy hold guns to each others heads i don't know

Don't remember her having these milkers in the movie.

This. American media revolves around appealing to white women's vanity

looksmaxxing is only important in superficial countries like America

Call me crazy, but Cigar Frog has grown on me. Certified cute.

Attached: huh.gif (517x328, 1.69M)