When the WEF says "Eat the bugs", they actually adress thirdies with it. Us firsties won't have to because we're rich

When the WEF says "Eat the bugs", they actually adress thirdies with it. Us firsties won't have to because we're rich.

Attached: froggy.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_de_Witt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can tell how low someones IQ by how much important they place on WEF, an utterly irrelevant institution.

i dont know man i am kind of scared of them because i am sure they infiltrated the cabinets in the us and canada

even australia has a bill talking about the 4th industrial revolution

>T. 97 IQ

Bugs have good macros and micros

If the bugs taste good and dont cause disease im happy to eat them
T. Lifts

you can tell someones IQ by how much importance they place on IQ

you will eat the bugs
cope and sneed

Attached: UND YOU VILL BE HAPPY.png (358x387, 168.2K)

they still want to lower our red meat and dairy supply, though.

ever from middleschool, all english textbooks had an article on alternative food sources (aka bugs) in them
is it the same in western euro english textbooks?

Attached: 0791D47A-0F4F-4695-AA24-4374BC389959.jpg (369x421, 43.46K)

I ate bugs (larvae) somewhat frequently in south east Asia. I don't see the big deal.

Yea they did, everytime one of those shits popped up there was always someone saying “Las cucarachas se las va a comer su puta madre” (The one who’s going to eat cockroaches is their whore mother) or something of the like

When the WEF says "Eat the bugs", they actually mean "eat the asians" and adres asian people to step up and practice cannibalism in order to solve the world's overpopulation problem.

i have a iq of 113

an*

IQ is the best measure of intelligence today and it accurately predicts several important life outcomes on a macro scale. You are just coping.

You can tell someone's iq by their reasoning and problem solving skills.

When the WEF says "Eat the bugs", they actually mean "eat the asians" which means that they want you to eat out a thight asian pussy all of this eat the bugs and great reset stuff has just been a ploy by klaus schwab to live out his yellow fever wmaf fantasy

What if instead of bugs we just eat people

Attached: 1659702474791866.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

we have a history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_de_Witt

This is me when I own something

Us "firsties" won't be able to afford food or heating this winter
you'll be freezing to death begging for the bugs soon