Which two countries are these two men?

Which two countries are these two men?

Attached: 1660623539686300.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/incendiary-academic-wounded-by-chair-thrown-at-him-on-camera-in-ashdod/
youtu.be/EsCRW6G-QrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

US and Israel

lol wtf

you cant see more gay thing than this webm even if u go to parade walk

notice how chair flies when guy in the middle about to drink his coffee. typical mossad tactics.

Attached: jv.png (452x537, 49.32K)

I FUCKING NEED AN ISRAELI SLAMPIG RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Imagine the smell

timesofisrael.com/incendiary-academic-wounded-by-chair-thrown-at-him-on-camera-in-ashdod/
He's had a history of pissing off other kikes.

it is wildly (and correctly) believed that this was all a ploy to see that man's nipple

whats happening here? why throw the chair benachim?

basically this dude is a notorious provocateur, and some zoomer threw a chair at him.
this is an interview with him
youtu.be/EsCRW6G-QrY
Sadly it doesn't have subtitles but by the amount of shouting you can tell it's going really well

The guy in the middle has nice tiddies

Why does he look so sneaky?

Attached: 1661023145839321.png (300x300, 36.41K)

I don't speak satanic screechings, what is he saying?

low test
basically half the time the interviewees talk about how terrible he is and how hes trying to convince kids not to join the military while he talks about how they didn't even finish highschool.
there's no meaningful discussion really

Serbia and Russia

reminder this dude wanted the law of return redefined to avoid further mizrahi migration. most of the Israelis on Any Forums are moroccan and hate him primary for that

Sweden on the left, Spain on the right.

It's this, for me.

Attached: gay pizza.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

>most of the Israelis on Any Forums
how did you come to this conclusion?

Attached: 1656963495246.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

their rampant denial of his thoughts and frustration with proashkenazi posts. literally the previous thread we discussed it you called them nerds who are beaten my mizrahi thugs

lmao that is based
Israel needs to return to being ruled by secular Ashkenazis

you're probably confusing me with someone else because the last time i discussed herzoni was 3 months ago and i never uttered the words "mizrahi thugs".
plus im russian

>de-greasing pizza
That's based tho

It's more his peculiar gesticulating, it screams poofter.

how very convenient, I totally believe you

What do you mean?
you think im lying because i said hes a provocateur?
you know hes pretty universally hated here by everyone,not just by mizrahim, mostly because of his elitism and anti military rhetoric.