FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

Attached: fix it.jpg (320x180, 10.48K)

WELSHIE

Please stand up
please stand up

Attached: 225px-William_Shatner.png (225x169, 33.57K)

why did zoomers kill futurama?

Try shocking him

it was canceled because it was getting more popular than the sneedsons but didn't bring in a fraction of the profits
this is also why the renewal sucked dick and disenchanted didnt even try

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like bistro

It's never been anywhere near as popular as The Simpsons.
TV viewership on Fox was bad because they kept moving premieres between Tuesday and Sunday and also putting it in a timeslot that regularly got the overlap for Baseball coverage so it wasn't airing consistently, so fans never new when another episode would air.
The Comedy Central revival was cancelled because the show so much more expensive than South Park yet got half of the TV viewers. It probably didn't help they put it on at 10pm.

>redditors on 4channel told me the finale was good
>watched 5 terrible revival seasons to get to it
>it's melodramatic crap
goddamit.

futurama was cancelled twice while zoomlets were still pooping in their pants.

>watching a show you don't like on purpose
Retard, should've just skipped to the finale.
I think 1 third of the revival episodes are good though, not as good as the original run but enjoyable. The rest is shit.

once I realized how bad it was I mostly was playing vidya or fapturbaiting instead of paying attention.

There's only 3 revival seasons and you can skip season 5

I find the most attractive part of a woman is the boobies

Any Forums has consistently posted that Futurama was never good. It's just nu-simpsons mixed with reddit and sight gags. Unless you're 12 this show has nothing for you.

Never watched this bros, is it worth it?

the first 4 seasons are kino. then it's hit and miss for a bit before settling into shit.

basically a speedrun version of the simpsons timeline.

well the movies weren't good either.

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM
oi

Does it actually get as bad as zombie simpsons?

no I don't think it ever gets that bad. it does get pretty mediocre though.

Correct the feature-length movies were terrible that was a completely weird decision
Nothing about Futurama was calling out for extended run time. They immediately gassed out.
Season 5 marked the start of the show huffing its own farts. It decided that the funniest source material was the earlier chunk of the show. Bad.
Also, Disenchantment was bad and full of bad storytelling.
The new season will mark the instant that Futurama became shit-tier on average across the whole enterprise.

>susan boyle episode
>fry get iphone
haven't kept up with zombie simpsons, but revival futurama had plenty of hot dogshit.

Ipod episode was as bad as Lisa goes Gaga
otherwise I can't remember anything else sinking that low

That's season 5

My nigga, I just watched the first 10 minutes of the pilot, and I've been laughing my ass off like 10 times. Thank you

it comes close but I still would take CC-revival Futurama over modern Simpsons

zombie simpsons is worse because it took a grounded-ish show and made it zany, futurama was always off the wall because of the setting and was never -quite- as good so the fall from grace wasn't as hard. futurama has tailed off as well whereas simpsons continues to plumb new depths