Chloë Sevigny

based

Attached: E4u3omcXIAMPAOp.jpg (1600x2403, 243.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x163164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always liked her.

>suck a dude's dick on camera for the "art"
I hate women so much it's unreal

Varg would hate this, very based.

>Varg would hate this
why

She bore a Serbian child

Because wearing a band/album on your t shirt is virtue signaling bullshit.

she only wore that shirt to impress Harmony Korine

>seething this much because some dude got his dick sucked and you didn't
pathetic

For Varg her being American is enough, he's an ultra contrarian and hates everything...except welfare lol

Varg literally wore band shirts (and even his own)

Present day Sevigny looks more like a tranny than 90% of trannies lmao

She was such a qt in Kids. Even though her hole was pozzed, I would've banged her like Casper too.

Because varg would without a doubt think of her as a degenerate. Which are usually the people wearing his merch. Or brown people, which he also doesn't like.

When he had to go to court in France some supporters showed up and they were all pretty brown, his face when standing among them was priceless

Just saying that’s where he stands on it now. He acknowledges he used to be an edgy retard, but if it’s your own project I think that’s slightly different

croatian*

Everyone in thay movie was pozzed by the end. Lol

>When he had to go to court in France some supporters showed up and they were all pretty brown, his face when standing among them was priceless
is there footage of this btw?

No, Vincent Gallo is based as fuck, this girl is just a whore

>Implying Varg hasn't just become even more edgy and retarded

I don't think Casper got pozzed. It's nearly impossible to get pozzed from a female.

Tranny-lookin ass

Yes, how else would I know?

"here's my merch you're a retard if you buy it though"
wdhmbt?

Fucked a girl who used to date her ex-husband

yes I mean can I find it anywhere?

He still took pictures and talked to them though, they also showed up to support him in court. It’s nice to be appreciated I think even Varg would agree.

dailymotion.com/video/x163164

Attached: 05B04782-C7C7-471E-BD1A-1EA00BAA9D69.jpg (1024x576, 95.52K)

Pretty based desu that’s how all products should be marketed. World would have fewer consoomers

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media. Check out the radio show.

He's obviously looking for a link retard.

Idk, when he talked about founding his own tribe deep in the woods of France he explicitly said that nobody with brown hair or eyes should even bother to apply

I don’t see how that’s related at all, also based

holy fucking cringe-kino

That shit was years ago, why should I google for him, it would take me just as much time as him?

>none of these burzum fans are white under varg's standards

James Hetfield (forma joven if mujer)

He believes that ALL original Europeans had blonde hair and blue eyes because some Roman sources said so, he ignored that those same Roman sources stated that the people from the north would dye their hair blonde using lime...implying they all weren't blonde.

>hating the girl who sucked dick but not the owner of the dick, in fact he's based
even more pathetic. try again

I mean that that sounded pretty much like he doesn't care too much about the support of swarthy people. I honestly think varg was just too much of a spergy bitch to tell those people at the court to fuck off. They asked for pictures and he just went "o-o-ok I guess sure haha" but as soon as he went home he kept pestering his autistic wife for hours how much he hated them. Probably even felt threatened by them, they're lucky he didn't stab them 40 times in the back in self defense

Fair enough.

then how did the original kid get pozzed?

whether or not the science backs it up the movie definitely wanted you to think everyone got hiv.

>Burzum
gay shit

funnily enough, they all feel the same about you
how's that for cosmic balance?

Telling them to fuck off is exactly what a spergy bitch would do. He didn’t have to wave at anyone, stop and talk, take pictures, or sign anything. He’s still a human being