Any predictions ? do people even care anymore ?

any predictions ? do people even care anymore ?

Attached: 289568302_575325367582606_7225427328531593467_n.jpg (2000x2000, 2.72M)

the only people who ever cared are gaytards

>Phase 4 was the intermission
It's going to be either Galactus or Annihilus

if this means the next phase will be more woke than the previous, then count me in, take my money

t. I'm trans btw

No they had Robert Downey Jr as the main lead and without him the shows will do fine with the younger crowd but the paying audiences won't care

Do they have any big villains anyone would care about besides Galactus? Personally I’d only care if they make it a female and give us giantess kino

Attached: 338CA0A2-9580-4DDC-A991-2F35E022973A.jpg (864x1152, 241.4K)

redditbros... I can't wait..... imagine all the hype... imagine all the funkos.... imagine getting hyped for the funkos.......... a new golden age begins.........

Attached: 1609565906078.png (666x666, 249.57K)

Quality of everything dropped so hard, that only 5 year olds and drooling cucks are still into this shit without any level tiredness.

Attached: 1640717953030.jpg (853x480, 52.74K)

>predictions
gay shit
black shit
anti white shit

>any predictions ?
hope its something like the first secret war
superheroes vs supervillains against each other in an all out battle in some remote place

So far the only movie i watched post endgame was strange 2 and it was utter shit. Honestly couldnt care less what they're gonna shit out next

Stopped caring after Endgame.

iron man and keanu reaves teamup movie with big chungus in the credits because it'd be wholesome 100 and that's what heroes do

edit: thanks for the reddit cock award

MCU should've died with Endgame. Even Endgame was pretty lame but at least it was a passable ending. Infinity War was the last good MCU movie desu.

it's the incursions and secret wars

It'll be faggy trash.
I had enough superhero shit to last a lifetime after the first ironman.

Anything less than X-Men means MCU is over. Gimmick movies run out of juice pretty quickly and they already did spider-men, fake x-men and GoTG in thor 4.

The Avengers take on the ultimate villain: The White Privilege

Attached: 1655755400696.png (720x458, 333.57K)

No Way Home was a nostalgia blast but otherwise I agree. Only interested in GOTG3 at this point.
That said Shang Chi might be my new favorite MCU movie and that was post Endgame.

>No Way Home was a nostalgia blast
Yes that was the idea, and you took the bait like a jew picking up loose change on the ground.

>Revelaed
They are doing Secret Wars 2015, you can see it in the Dr Strange postcredits, they introduced the Celestials in GotG 1, they need Dr Doom, Molecule Man and Galactus

If we're lucky, there will at least be the occasional Spider-Man movie just to pump numbers up. If Sony ever stops playing ball, the MCU is done.

>next big saga
They blew that load in Loki.
Their next big saga's been ongoing and nobody gives a fuck. The whole thing is crashing and burning.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 788.11K)

>Phase 4 was the intermission
Kek
>we were just teasing you with all the feminism, guys. Can't handle the banter? Hehe. Here, take this manly Wolverine. Watch our movies pls

More women, LGBT, and black people I imagine. Compelling stories? Nah man, just wokeness.

Who gives a filthy fuck. Even soibeards barely give a rat's ass anymore. Eternals got triple the hype of Dr. strange on Any Forums and that was just from shit posting, marvel is abysmal, star wars is literally more popular somehow, but all these Disney products are propped up by bailouts and such, they ARE taking losses with all these creepy pedo duds but that's the beauty of it. They 1. Have to keep making this shit, like X amount of media of a given IP to retain the rights, so they spew out this crap and purposely make it bad for political reasons all the whole tanking the value of the dollar but it's no skin off their nose no pun intended they just print more money. All this is a win win for them.
All said and done though there was genuine hype for marvel at one point but it's long long long over, and star wars had hype right before the Force Awakens came out but crashed right after that and SW hasn't had much hype in a while, but it's had a steady trickle of kind-of-hype-ish while marvel completely shat the bed with endgame the only time anyone has given a fuck since was spider man briefly because Tobey made a cameo.
I'm done.

Attached: 1654951291697.jpg (1024x576, 68.19K)

>NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN

Attached: 1641269971412m.jpg (1024x1024, 79.2K)

>Miles Morales

>ultimate baddy wasn’t Stan Lee at a drawing table muttering to himself

>Kang
>is Kangz
bravo disney