Collapses due to a profound lack of white people

collapses due to a profound lack of white people

Attached: B9EF7E20-BCAF-437B-AD9E-F63BE1DC74D9.png (1200x632, 7.11K)

2 more weeks

if you consider german/skandi/irish mutts "white" we have nothing but white people outside cities and meme states.

dont worry, Europe isnt far behind

Looks like its collapsing because of spiteful white chuds to me. How did infrastructure maintenance become a partisan issue?

sure it will

any day now

Good, this country has spread poison around the world. Better we become irrelevant

ok chicano.

the amount of white people actually increased on the census. the "white alone" category tallied 204 million people. prior estimates of "non-hispanic whites" were 190-195 million.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1821x802, 299.37K)

>outside all the relevant economic centers and the three most populous states

although this map tells a slightly different story

Attached: Non-Hispanic_White_Americans_by_county.png (1920x1024, 1.31M)

why are hispanics barred from being white but italians aren't

Your people are the reason why it’s happening. I don’t think Mexico will improve after it falls though. Too much business depends on the USA existing. You’ll be back to sacrificing people on top of pyramids.

Total numbers don't matter and the coming wave of African immigration is gonna fix the white problem percentually so get fucked

never understood the constant rage of brazilian posters desu

>Your people are the reason why it’s happening.

You give us to much credit my amerilard friend

>sacrificing people
Or americans and other animals.

we only really need the jews and the east asians anyways

Attached: blue.jpg (1280x720, 87.94K)

Europe is ahead. Wait till Russia turns their power off.

You vill eat the bugz, goy!

une fortnight
le fortnite
ise unreal

You deserved it for shitting up my country by funding the cartels you fucking cracker subhumans

Post chin

You goblins were violent monsters before the cartels even existed.
>THOSE ARE SPANIARD LIES!!!

it won’t collapse. it will just lose all its power and become an average latin american third world country

2 more weeks

Are Hispanics trash people or something?

Tfw Pali American
Tfw considered white
Tfw can't apply for affirmative action to leach off of the system
Tfw have to work hard like other whypipof

Attached: 1660010460987961.png (946x738, 876.68K)

yes. they won’t be able to maintain a normal powerful country due to their lack of intelligence

They were.
Go die for Putin.
Youre barely 246 year old as a nation. Come back when you are millenia old like Mexico retard hick.

Attached: images (41).jpg (783x391, 71.81K)

Except our younger generations are having higher IQs on average whereas most other places have seen them lower a bit.