The amount of atheism in europe disturbs me. Euro children going to grow up too scared of death to actually live

The amount of atheism in europe disturbs me. Euro children going to grow up too scared of death to actually live

Attached: file.png (3224x2576, 314.84K)

latinxanon the sooner you give up your imaginary jewish deathcult the better

Atheist chads rise up
There is no god but A.H and his messenger, Joseph Goebbels

european children will be black

>atheists are more scared of death than believers!
deboonked by the USSR the last century

>whole continent of pampered black atheists
sad

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 816.86K)

Atheism/irreligion is just a nominal cover for their new progressive religion/globohomoism. Scotland for example revoked its anti-blasphemy law and later restored it on the same week under the name "hate crime law".

>deboonked by the USSR the last century
Jews using 18yo impulsive rapists as cannon fodder or go to gulag is not fearing death

As if Mexico isn't following this path.

Ironic since in my experience it's usually the hardcore religious types that obsess over death.

Coping with death by believing imaginary bullshit?

No one is more scared of death than religiouscucks

Religion = Cope Cult

All religions are just coping mechanisms for unfortunate realities, such as the inevitability of death, loss, injustice and failure. Your faith doesn't make you strong, it deludes you. Something that is observable doesn't have to be proven to be real. When you whittle it down, the holy books are hearsay and they don't don't pretend not to be.

Most people don't really analyze on their religious and afterlife (or lack of) beliefs deeply. That's why you have a lot of religious people who barely follow any religious virtue and probably do the opposite or what their religion teaches.
The average secular atheist, similarly, do not really develop an existential crisis and ponder on how trivial and insignificant everything is.

i'm gonna have my spine and brain preserved so i can be revived in 1000 years
i ain't scared of death bitch

What if someone (totally not me btw) breaks your spine and bashes your head against a wall so many times that your brain is turned to mincemeat?

Attached: turkey-man-kaan-ozdil.gif (277x498, 3.38M)

i'm sure they'll come up with a way to put it together in 1000 years

Then isn't there a better way to assure your future? I wouldn't trust people i paid in this life to resucitate me, they'd probably take my money and run. I'd rather be like Einstein and be very famous so that they preserve my brain regardless of money

>they'd probably take my money and run
you'll never know so what does it matter

> The amount of atheism in europe disturbs me. Euro children going to grow up too scared of death to actually live

Attached: images (44).jpg (593x517, 35.93K)

>tfw agnostic with roman catholic values and a hope for a god
>tfw heavily interested in life extension theories

im not too worried. in the future well live forever

Attached: 4891A032-7F8B-4A2B-B3B1-915E90371441.gif (329x331, 93.9K)