Untitled

Attached: 1655932804548.jpg (640x813, 47.12K)

Same sex couples exist, deal with it.

>Fast Forward
Just download the Saudi Cut

Gross

>NOOOOO, THIS GLOBOHOMO IS INTERFERING WITH MY CONSOOMING

>deal with it
I agree. Action must be taken

ACTION!

Attached: into-the-trash-(You)-go.jpg (1200x794, 73.26K)

>I’m a contrarian! Hehe I have no beliefs hehe

Just don’t watch the movie

we should show kids Gundam, not Lightyear

Attached: FDpd0c1XMAA-flJ.jpg (1440x2160, 307.99K)

is this actually real or just created to start a shit storm on twitter?

Cultural imperialism isn't mere "existing". You are maliciously marketing your lifestyle to formative children, directly. That should be considered mass-scale child abuse and rape.

Tell that to China!

based movie theater manager. Where is this so I can give them my money

Kek

Attached: 1655828223843.jpg (1080x1130, 107.02K)

It's literally the most natural and quick kiss ever. Blink and you'll miss it. If Disney didn't make a stink about it no one probably would've even noticed.

>Buzz was the bad guy all along

agreed we should kill them all

Why does a children's film need any kissing? Kissing is gross. Why are we teaching kids to kiss?

>. In 2020’s “Onward,” a one-eyed cop (Lena Waithe), who appears in a few scenes, mentions her girlfriend. In 2019’s “Toy Story 4,” two moms hug their child goodbye at kindergarten. And 2016’s “Finding Dory” features a brief shot of what appears to be a lesbian couple, though the movie’s filmmakers were coy about defining them that way at the time.
Why is it always lesbians that they use for controversy bait? Are they afraid of the visceral disgust reaction that most people have toward male-on-male sexual relations?

Same sex couples exist, sure, hell, there are even plenty of same sex couples that have adopted children. You know what there isn't? What there will never, ever, possibly be? There is no same sex family. You'll never be a family, bound together by the blood of your children. You will only ever larp as one, one of you will dress more like your other gender, because even in your fucked up brains, you know that being straight is normal, that's why you try so hard to emulate it

Attached: 1654149328227.jpg (674x935, 54.13K)

Because lesbians are more likely to be accepted by people.
They want to start going down the slope with this, so in the future they can add a gay kiss and say "You let lesbians, so why not gays."
And that will continue until they can add all kinds of LGBT shit.