I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: georgelucas.jpg (416x416, 22.43K)

lil baby Geed

You mean an actual adult writing star wars??? How could that be?!!

Disney Wars being pure dogshit doesn't make the prequels any better.

Attached: 1466744557190.jpg (800x800, 100.94K)

Attached: Star Wars_ Darth Vader (2020-) - Star Wars_ Darth Vader (2020-) #2 - 16.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

last time i checked we not only hate the guys who fuck the 4 year old girl in all holes but also the horrible parent who sold her to them

The prequels are shit, but at the very least were made by someone with a vision not films generated by a corporate algorithm.

The Mandalorian has been the only decent live action SW show so far, largely due to the fact that George was holding Filoni's hand during its filming.

Prove me wrong.

>The prequels are shit,
Nah, you are just a midwit

Attached: 1655891643274.jpg (1200x700, 308.56K)

>implying it's even possible for them to physically be any better to begin with
perfect films I agree

this
liked them then
like them now
nothing has ever swayed my opinion
enjoyed the plinkett reviews minus the awful cringe filler attempts at 'humor'

I apologize

Star Wars is for people of below average intellect

>zoomers who were born after 2001 actually believe this

Attached: shrek2.jpg (1044x1078, 117.4K)

and people with above average as well
its clear the midwits -including yourself -have claimed the disney era as their own
good, they can have it

Attached: kino.png (3099x1777, 3.9M)

I haven't seen any shitwars after Phantom Menace. These movies are made for little kids, grown ups who are not mentally disabled shouldn't pay much attention to them. Cope all you want

The prequels have their flaws when it comes to their acting, and the choices Lucas made when it came to presenting characters interacting with each other but when it comes to the technical feats they were able to achieve, the world building and the overall tragedy of Anakin Skywalker they did a good job in my opinion. Episode III is right up there with the OT, and blows anything Disney's ST away effortlessly. It essentially revived Star Wars after being dormant for over 20 years, sure there were the novels, books and some video games but it wasn't till the PT that Star Wars blew up again. It spawned some of the best videogames, the clone wars miniseries as well as some of the CG Clone Wars episodes are amazing.

What has Disney done with Star Wars? It fucking tanked the sequels, it ruined the one good original show it had and its just milking the dead husk of Star Wars for 'member fuel while audiences are growing tired of it.

Attached: 1655748078829.png (1600x942, 906.89K)

Attached: 333.png (884x757, 270.64K)

>MFW I catch the faggot who destroyed my franchise

Attached: GeorgeUsingJediSpeed.png (690x834, 530K)

based reddit meme reposter, never be ashamed of where you come from

Based
Cringe

Attached: AotC.png (1100x783, 1.73M)