Manhunt: The Movie

Manhunt: The Movie

Attached: ManhuntTheMovie.png (1697x1200, 2.22M)

This game had alot of potential

not even close, A Serbian Film is so over the top and ridiculous that it basically turns into a black comedy at some point, while Manhunt is just brutal and bleak all the way through without needing to rely on pure shock value

Never played this game, you fuck babies?

No. The game was actually good. It's more comparable to the Running Man, a schlocky movie based on a cool book.

Your character is forced to take part in a snuff film. That's really the only similarity though.

Manhunt is way more profound in its critique than that piece of shit

Only psychopaths played this game.

Remember way back when that movie started making it's rounds on Any Forums? I fapped to the end 4 way scene.

horror themed
takes place in one night
gangs wearing various mask stalking you.
One group of well equipped killers.
melee weapons and guns.
only thing missing is the whole recording Snuff thing and it is as if after Cash saved his family they kept close to him instead of running away.
This is the closest to Manhunt: The Movie

Attached: 91JoTMfLCmL._SL1500_.jpg (1053x1500, 407.19K)

>he didn’t play every rockstar game as a kid
ngmi bro, sorry you had a lifeless childhood

Unironically Mexico right now. Nü-Cartel zoomers play this shit irl in some places, they even have the Purge masks and post shit in twitter. It's either that or larping battle royale Fortnite shit. Even when you're actual murderous criminals you fucking zoomers find the way to be absolutely fucking cringe.

Man hunt was the shit. Only game where you can pick up shards of glass and plastic bags floating across a parking lot and duck someone up with them in varying degrees. I would kill for a remake with updated graphics and gameplay

>Rockstar will never make games again

Attached: sad-frog.jpg (550x535, 26.82K)

That's because retards keep buying GTA V every fucking year why even make a new game

the game had so much more that serbian kek thats an insult to the game
>just brutal and bleak all the way through without needing to rely on pure shock value
when you have to save your family. 11yo me was in shock

I see that GTAV is on PS5. I assume that is it's peek performance. All it really needs is a new map different different radio stations, voice actors, and to rip off more movies. Idk if people even play games for the campaign anymore. I know people who never played the story mode and went straight to online. That is why I stuck to Any Forums

that cover was so intimidating back then

Attached: 1504900295587.png (276x256, 57.33K)

Manhunt was pretty cool until you get guns; or, at least, until guns become prevalent in stages.

hey, look everyone, it's THAT guy

awww yea fuckin loved manhunt, probably my d=fave ps2 game
the shadows and volume mechanics in this game were so much fun, they did great with the tension
(yeah you could crank up the brightness to stupid easy but playing it crazy dark was really somethin)

It's true. The replay value drops off when guns are prevalent because it destroys a lot of the stealth aspect.

I liked getting guns. I liked becoming hunter after being the hunted.

I believe that's literally the point of the game. It did become a little annoying at some point though, with all the dudes in heavy gear were showing up, but the ending kind of made up for it.