Starving you say?

>starving you say?

Attached: negan.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

i mean a landwhale can get hungry

i laughed harder at this fuckin webm than I should've
why fat shaming is so satisfying dudes

Attached: 1655893103676.gif (220x220, 415.63K)

Why was he the villain again?

Negan was too based for tv so now he's going to have a mutt child with pic rel.

Attached: Season_eleven_annie.png (974x1203, 1.67M)

But he's a Chad, how can this be?

fatphobia isn't cool, it's a way for yuropoors to envy the american lifestyle

Do they actually acknowledge why there are so many fat people far into the post apocalypse? There's no way they're getting their recommended calories, let alone being able to go over that number

Attached: The Walking Lard.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

American here, shut up fatty.

Attached: 1592151996883.jpg (800x450, 52.23K)

From the catalog I thought that was Craig and this was a Malcolm in the Middle thread.

name of the titcow?

negans based as fuck the part where he tells maggie straight to her face that instead of just killing glenn and abraham of them he should've just killed all of them

Negan's finest moment. I also like the part afterwards where he suggests they fuck

Little Niggan.

It's crazy how fucking shit this show went. negan hardcarried seasons of this slop

damn, I need to go for a run now

Tara, played by Alanna Masterson, she used to be so cute

Attached: Pound it.webm (1260x366, 1.41M)

Rewatching it lately and the first 2 seasons are pure unfiltered kino, the second they hit alexandria it became a pile of shit aside from the schizo rick part, after its over it gets unbearably shit. the new showrunner is pretty shit too but still better than the kike

I stopped watching when Negan showed up because I'd had enough of the show at that point. Were his seasons worth watching?

negan is the most entertaining aspect of the show

not really, negan is great but any scene or episode he isnt in is just awful. jdm and andrew lincoln straight up carried the entire show

What is the intention of this scene? Is it supposed to be funny? Or is supposed to make you dislike him?

uhh based?

Negan is the best part of the entire show by far but the show is shit by the time he's shown up and he is the only reason to watch

>breeding brown women
Keeps getting more based.

This, the writing got exceedingly bad as time went on, Andrew started getting less and less scenes and finally got removed
I was watching TWD since season 2, but I didn't bother with the last season after all that disappointment

t. lardass