Watching Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in 4K IMAX Enhanced

Watching Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in 4K IMAX Enhanced

Why does Rachel McAdams still have that enormous mole and why does she still get roles what that thing on her face?

I'm about to vomit...

Attached: 20220622_195111.jpg (2976x3604, 1.41M)

Don't talk like that about my wife

Rachel Mcadams getting BLACKED was hot af

Never look at Christian Bale's nosebridge

Some how I never noticed that before watching and now I don't like her anymore

moles next to the mouth are sexy, they're called beauty marks ya si.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAS IS THAT ON THE SIDE OF HER FUCKING SKULL?!?! THAT SHIT IS NASTY, LIKE A SECOND DEFORMED HEAD, IS IT A SIAMESE TWIN?

>another thread about how actresses should only get work if you find them attractive
>Any Forums still thinks people should listen to their taste

Attached: 1213907405-54079-Austin-Powers-BOGUS-BULLSHIT-g-t2ap.gif (500x217, 515.12K)

whats the difference in t*rrents for this movie with 2GB, 5GB and 12GB? all the stills look good and the same.

itt simps vs incels

if you download the 12gb one you can smell Rachel's asshole and Liz's feet in those scenes

Honestly the little imperfection makes her cuter

>no mention of smelling americas butthole
just cancelled my dl.

You should've waited for the 3D Bluray. It's how moles are meant to be watched

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.12.32.509.jpg (1377x803, 95.67K)

Mole-lae, Mole-lae, Mole-lae, Mole-lae!!!!

I respect her for not removing it even though it's a really unattractive feature.

Imagine willingly watching the electrical jew!

came here to post this, i never understand why actors and actresses don't get that shit lasered off... i'm looking at you deniro

With an ass like hers, go gives a shit, virgin.

Attached: 4VIS.gif (245x265, 1.98M)

I don't understand anybody with a big lump on their face. Take it off by any means available. Probably hurts for a bit, but the alternative is to have a giant dingleberry on your fucking FACE forever.