APOLOGISE

Obi-Wan Kinobi redeemed.

Attached: A7AAA154-3AE0-40A9-8A54-AEB196286EF7.jpg (1325x756, 61.96K)

is that.... DID HE DO THE FUCKING EPISODE 3 AGAINST GRIEVOUS STANCE?

:O

It really wasn't.

>a 10 minute fight sequence excuses the hours wasted by the first 5 episodes

>what is buildup
perhaps capeshit is for you. pew pew pew!

>retcon it so Obi-Wan turned old looking because of all the radiation from the Glowsabers

He did the thing

Attached: 8470b12006a12c1c62689df147626a20.jpg (473x366, 48.88K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: mondays.png (2179x923, 2.85M)

Star Wars is capeshit.

>buildup is 6 hours of bad, predictable writing that pays off with le heckin prequel bait showdown
Zoomers need to be castrated

is this baced hayden?

Yeah absolutely, the baby Leia hijinks and a black women learning that killing children is wrong were integral to the conflict between Kenobi and Vader.

then you should love it!
fuck off back to r*ddit.

>g-go back
Kek, this show is literal prequelmemes bait, retard. Nice projection though.

PURE PSYCHO ENERGY

Attached: did you deliver.png (1920x808, 3.09M)

cook up some webms, im not watching this semenslurping show

this

why is a woke show like this referencing a neo nazi movie?

Attached: recovery.jpg (1280x720, 44.96K)

Unironically the most kino of all time

Attached: 1420523524160.jpg (620x387, 51.57K)

Vader owning Reva was also decent. But few minutes of decent action can't redeem hours of garbage and retarded plot that makes no fucking sense. And are we supposed to believe that Vader and Inquisitors will now leave Bail and Leia alone for 10 years? Nobody will investigate why this random orphan is so important for them?

My takeaway is that literally nothing happened in this show. At the end Obi-Wan is still a hermit, Leia is still a princess, Luke still lives in a desert shack, and Vader is still seething.
I was expecting the show to be some generic “Obi-Wan gets chased around the galaxy and eventually fights Vader” story, and they exceeded my expectations by also making it unbelievably boring and inconsequential. Almost like the concept for a Kenobi show set between episodes 3 and 4 is just fucking stupid.
Goddamn what a waste of time and money.

WE KNEEL

Attached: Filonifags.png (2451x2000, 1.01M)

I KNEEL

The Empire doesn't know it's an orphan. For what they know, Bail just called in a favor from an old friend. The better question is why Vader doesn't just kidnap her AGAIN to get Obi-Wan to come to him, or why Bail doesn't get arrested and tortured so Vader can read his mind.

By having Obi-Wan rescue his daughter, he literlaly told the empire that he has ties to the Jedi AND is friends with THE Obi-Wan. He should be arrested and interrogated ASAP