Apologize

Attached: Disney's_Obi-Wan_Kenobi_Series_Logo.png (1440x810, 70.06K)

Sorry you're mediocre :(

Sorry i watched it

I'm sorry that you think 10 minutes of quality cancels out hours of bullshit

for what? it fucking sucks.

Apologize? I'll give you something to Apologize! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Holy reddit. You faggots need to stop looking for that one snappy post for (You)s like holy fuck.

baced

Im sorry mr Lucas, im so sorry

Attached: george-lucas-062814986733459848.jpg (200x300, 68.1K)

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Sorry, RLM, you were right. It's kino.

Why should I? Just v=because ghost Qui-Gon was in it? Fuck off, mouseshill.

Your apologies aren't good enough, boys. Spread 'em and let my force flow through you.

Attached: do you like star war.jpg (500x711, 103.72K)

Nu star wars in unironically better and less corny than george lucas's garbage. They're both shit but Nu wars is less shit.

>$0.02 have been deposited in your account

Go back

>Nu wars is less shit.
No it isn't. It effectively fractured the entire fandom, hence the extremely low merchandise sales. Not even the Prequels managed to do that.

damn, you're easy to energize

That's not saying much. Traditional star wars fans have always been the biggest nerd larping normies and cancer in all the sci-fi genre.

He's not wrong. Any Forums has become reddit. You can tell most people that post here now are redditors. Nobody actually says anything they just post short reddit tier quips and then circle jerk about it. Threads read like an episode of Brooklyn 99.

Lol gatekeep more your fat greasy dork.

True, but that doesn't suddenly make the OP not naive for thinking a nostalgia wankfest can validate the shoddy writing of previous episodes

Action sucks, music and shaky cam is terrible, the chases are silly and Reva was extremely annoying until the last episode and I still wish she died. Aside from that it was okay.

I'm ip banned from reddit. And I'm not bothered to join that faggy place with a vpn. Any Forums has always been full of faggots, past 2016 it had a huge influx of polfags, but at the end of the day none of the og users pre-2010 are here. It's just new fagged and reddit to the max.

her thighs are extremely plump and i wish my head was between them

this dude knows wassup

Did the writers forget that Star Destroyers have tractor beams?