REVA SHOW

reva bros we won

Attached: revaregginface.jpg (646x337, 35.38K)

why they never cast a good looking black women? I dont give a shit if they want to cast a lesbian, black, mexican but holy fuck cast someone who looks good.

Shes a slave to Vaders white empire cock

She was written as if it was a racist writing the most caricatured black woman possible.

What will it even be about?

Attached: 1479534779443.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

One time she scampered up a palm tree and started raining down coconuts on my head

Her last scene in Obi Wan was basically her saying
>I guess I need to go and find a new purpose.
So what do you think her new purpose will be?

>I dont give a shit if they want to cast a lesbian, black, mexican
Why do you people always say this like if it makes you look superior?you know you're Anonymous right? We don't do upvotes here.

Killing white men

black beauty

There will be no Reva show! Disney's stock is in a free fall! You think they'll trust Larry Fink to bail them out?

it will vanish like RJ's trilogy

That is one surly looking nigress. Probably uppity as hell.

Appearing in the next jedi fallen order Game, mark my Words.

Fuck niggers

I haven't seen someone with such lazy, disingenuous, flat acting in a long time. What were they thinking? Was the requirement just find the darkest person who applied?

>So what do you think her new purpose will be?
Freeing child slaves of the empire

hopefully finding a pc with galaxy internet and sneedposting

Lyrical flows

i would love to a see police beat the shit out of uppity moses ingram with batons in kenobi season 2

She completely and utterly ruined the obiwan series. Every scene she was in she just drained the life out of it.

Wtf happens when this shit gets it's own show, no one watches and no one cares.
Its batwoman all over again

Because the goal is demoralization

Hopefully shrinking people and forcing them to smell her buttcheeks.

because i want to? holy shit you fucking Columbus just discovered that people write what they want

I've seen more ugly negresses

I like her as a villain but her face turn was unearned. Literally every single scene she had previously painted her as an impulsive, angry little shit who believed any moral transgression was justifiable because of the trauma she suffered...but then at the last second she just decides "oh no I can't kill this boy!"