Any Forums being investigated

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/buffalo-shooting-twitch-discord-Any Forums-face-probe-after-terror-suspect-planned-and-promoted-attack-online/ar-AAXqWej?ocid=BingNewsSearch

sg.news.yahoo.com/ny-ag-investigating-twitch-discord-225149359.html

>Japanese company owned by Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums by Wired investigation. Earlier this week, that company was forced by Disney to hand over all logs and information relevant to the investigation. Biggest development so far in the New York Attorney General's investigation into Any Forums and other websites that feature illegal opinions, thoughts, and facts like the ones that inspired the Buffalo supermarket shooter

simply put? this website is owned by a Japanese company that is owned by Disney LMAO

Attached: Disney_wordmark.svg.png (1200x504, 28.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9c1CEhcBmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, Any Forumscels should be locked up.

>illegal thoughts and opinions

Attached: ozzyglasses.png (732x425, 397.81K)

Explains the constant shilling for capeshit and star wars

>illegal opinions, thoughts, and facts
you almost got me

>Any Forums - Television & Film

>this website is owned by a Japanese company that is owned by Disney LMAO
That explains Any Forums being all Star Wars/Marvel shit.

Investigate this *points at buldge*

As if this board would talk about anything else regardless?

did.. did they just say illegal facts

False. Good smile company is a Japanese toy company that owns at least a small portion of Any Forums. Disney does not own good smile company, but it has made deals with them in the past to make toys for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9c1CEhcBmE

Attached: rs-140519-badreligion-1800-1397061325.jpg (920x920, 123.1K)

We should talk about big black cocks more.

I told you all that Yidsney keeps shilling here.

Controlled opposition

Nothing in these articles says Any Forums is owned by Disney. Only that there is a “partner” who has had business deals with Disney.
Fake news

Illegal opinion and thoughts as well. Welcome to the darkest timeline

Yes, because the OP is counting on gullible retardant to believe what he says because he greentexted a fake quote and posting links to articles they won’t read.

not only that, but it shows you that all those "the mouse" and "disney is evil look" are actually antagonist marketing

If you keep outing yourself as a redittor no wonder nobody listens to you

Based. Any Forums should've been shut down after the election.

>illegal opinions and thoughts
>we totally support democracy and freedom though (unless you say something we dont like)
hilarious

Fucking based. When they come for us we'll shoot them then we'll shoot you LMAO

When you guys create mass shooters it's not policing your thoughts it's about stopping acts of terrorism, this is no different than monitoring muslims in case they try blow something up. I'm glad they started monitoring you chuds, after the last one. Probably too stupid to notice the request errors ever since they started as well

Attached: download (1).jpg (241x209, 7.31K)

Yeah, that explains why this site is absolutely drowning in marketers and shills at this point. Also sounds an awful lot like Any Forums is manufactured and controlled opposition to their agendas just so they can pretend to be the good guys, and that explains a lot as well.

You won't d-do shit.

Don't the FBI get caught every so often trying to instigate acts of terrorism and other forms of violent extremism?

Cope, you will never leave your mom's basement

Absolutely based retards

>While the infamous imageboard’s ties to mass shootings have long been clear
Journalists always make this place seem a lot more interesting than it actually is

Haha Any Forums you were the capeshit all along!

Attached: 1238703019001.jpg (328x307, 17.87K)

That sounds like someone's going against people's right to free speech. It's in the constitution. People can love or hate whatever they want without repercussion as long as it doesn't include violence. I'm sure Any Forums is used to this. But still, sounds like a bunch of horse shit to me.

(You)

Any Forums is japanese, we are owned by a japanese man. A japanese dude owns and runs the site.

but who owns the japanese dude?
HMMMM

Attached: polwasright.jpg (401x486, 75.16K)

Um… no. Didn’t you read the fake quote not supported by those random articles? Disney owns Any Forums glowie shill!

What a brave new world we live in

What do the request errors have to do with it? And yes I'm very stupid and know nothing about computers or really anything else.

Well damn.
Why have I been posting on Any Forums for free when I could be paid by Disney to do it here all along!!!!!!!???!

I feel like a sucker.