I have unironically stopped hating MENAs and Indians because of this board

I have unironically stopped hating MENAs and Indians because of this board

does this happen in your country?

Attached: worriedpepe.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

I started hating wypepo and firsties more instead

Why would ANYONE care about Finland? I understand the UK, Germany or France, but fucking Finland? You're far more irrelevant than you think. Indians don't know what a Finland is, and don't care to know what it is. Even rapefugees most likely don't know what the fuck a Finland is so long it hands out rapefugeebux.

I like Indians now

This

I have stopped liking Russians

Attached: 1659153003150083.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

I got less and less racist after seeing all the mouth-breathing nimrods blather about random black person stuff CONSTANTLY. It got so annoying I may have subconsciously shifted my outlook in spite.

i am addict to indian food. CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA and NAAN bread. i eat almost every day, i am jokingly call indian by parent

i hate turks and armenians because of this board

Now I know there are mental people in every country
GJ

I started hating Argentina because of this board

You should ask yourself why you ever liked them to begin with. They have no redeeming qualities. They are objectively bad people.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.3K)

Bro pls work hard and write your government exams to become General Secretary... make China and India friends

kind of?
i loved the idea of the maghreb as a kid until i went to the city and met nafris
talking to some of them here led me back to how i imagined them, though different
still hate their diaspora though so not sure if it really matters

It's normal.

Interaction with good humans (even online) will strip the prejudices you have against them and their groups away, provided you're willing to have your opinions changed.

From what I understand, the only people who actually genuinely hate entire groups of people are either:

a) People who have never seen or spoken to someone of the group they hate (mostly internet retards adopting the beliefs of others, and taking those as their own, without auditing those beliefs, these are usually children and teens, but also irl adults sometimes like those few who idolize the nazis or join the KKK)

b) People who've been personally fucked over in some way by people of that group (for example, dude gets robbed by some black guys, hates all black people as a result, which is somewhat understandable but still wrong).

i LARP as an ultranationalist with the sole purpose of pissing people off and making them question if i really believe the things i say

Attached: 1658869046053247.png (550x534, 47.66K)

That's easy for a white man to say

...is that a joke? I can't tell if I'm the retard, or if you are.

If you're serious, I don't think there's any VPN providers for my country, so you can't possibly believe that. White guys here are limited to UN employees (which wouldn't be on here, they value their sanity).

you and me both

This board drove me to get a MENA gf, and now I'm going to go into a deep depression when I inevitably leave her because I don't want to convert.

This but unironically. I understood how much better romance culture is. Anglos and germs really did fuck up the world

Somalians are white
>White guys here are limited to UN employees (which wouldn't be on here, they value their sanity).
You are white but Im sure you meant there's just no foreigners there which is based, Somalia is the last bastion of the white race it seems since westerners take refugees

Attached: B0MVbxvCMAAccav (1).jpg (599x421, 34.08K)

same

It is widespread logic in the thirdie world to hate the west, because their politicians have done fuck all good for 70 years so they just find an easy target to deflect to because the west doesn't care enough about them or barely know they exist to bother refuting it

A single Asian woman from Macau made for BWC from A single FUCKING WHITE MALE from netherlands