Jaime Pressly says in the DVD commentary of "Ringmaster" that there was accidental penetration twice during her sex...

>Jaime Pressly says in the DVD commentary of "Ringmaster" that there was accidental penetration twice during her sex scene with Michael Jai White. After the second time the director just reworked the entire scene so they are "having sex" in their underwear even though it doesn't make sense in the movie.

Attached: 1447000144762.jpg (500x286, 64.95K)

Haven't they heard of modesty cups? Anyway, based Mike Jai. He did that shit deliberately I'd bet.

You can just go in unless the girl is wet other wise it’s a little struggle. But I bet she was a fountain knowing a bbc was a few inches away from her

What are some famous movies we for sure actors were having sex for real?
Not shit on purpose like Nymphomaniac but more mainstream ones that the main plot didn't revolve around sex entirely

Gake and fay

her career tanked after this

Is this true even if you're uncut?
t. virgin

That's untrue. She did a bunch of shit after Ringmaster. Hell, she's still working because she's managed to maintain her looks.

Attached: jaime-pressly-today-191012-main-01.jpg (2400x1200, 1.39M)

Bet they finished what they started

ye that's why foreplay is important to most women of you go in straight away it is kinda clamped shut and a little painful to them

He meant to say prob you can't, and yeah, you can't, or maybe you can but it is not pleasant if you are uncut

>accidental penetration
Kek

>jaime pressly penetrated michael jai white "by accident"
BUCK STATUS: BROKEN

Yes
Depending on how aroused the women is you are either slipping in or you are having to put up with resistance with pain
Precum is basically male lubricant to help with dryness and the womens body once penetrated gets naturally wet to compensate
T. married man

Elliot Page and Kate Mara

This is very hot

Not my problem

>accidental penetration

Attached: bsbiw5i8a3521.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>You can't
ftfy

>baby i swear it was an accident
>ok baby but be careful next time ok?

>t.

Attached: 1655574399407.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

Thank you sir

how fucking retarded are people to think this is real?

This is what Asian men do as their women ride BWC

Do Americans really count two clits rubbing together count as penetration?

Attached: 1646520497928.png (620x916, 262.99K)

>the womens body once penetrated gets naturally wet to compensate

So if a woman gets raped she can't even help it becoming easier for the rapist once he's already inside? I always wondered how the fuck rape was even possible because surely it would just be dry as fuck, and it's not exactly a question you can ask without sounding like a rapist

Attached: Da7jAgsU8AEKr4T.jpg (752x1200, 56.23K)

Women are designed for rape. Simple as that.

the famous rumour has always been that julie christie and donald sutherland’s sex in “don’t look now” was for real.