How are alcoholics treated in your cunt...

How are alcoholics treated in your cunt? We have a lot of them here but they're discriminated against in the workplace even when they're doing their jobs, and normies generally don't like them.

Attached: alcoholic-man-silhouette-600.jpg (600x600, 19.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping. I want to live someplace where I won't get fired just because I'm sweating out last night's booze.

I hate drunkies. They smell, they tend to not shower, they tend to have no teeth (which is very disgusting), they are obnoxious, they are arrogant, they often have problems speaking, they are very unpleasant to be around. They are the lowest of the low, standing just beside methheads and all the other druggies.

alcoholism is our culture

Duality of leaf

I'm an alcoholic and I shower almost every day (occasional skipping is normal for non-drunks as well) and I always brush my teeth even when I don't shower and I'm not missing any of them. Been drinking daily for almost 20 years.

Sadly they're treated as normal people. You likely have a very high tolerance (pun intended) for what is considered an alcoholic.

Attached: fighters megamix.gif (561x437, 2.16M)

They also get discriminated against here

Is this a recent result of western corruption of your culture?

You still smell and behave like an animal. But good for you with the showering and not missing any teeth thingie, probably does wonders for your condition.

>You still smell and behave like an animal

Attached: 1635718298426.jpg (333x500, 16.07K)

literally me

They discriminate us with high alchohol prices. As such I have taken to making my own alchohol. Saves a lot of money over the month.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju

Get help.

my father alcoholic piece of shit.

on weekend i go out and kick drunks over so they wallow in own piss and remind what failures they are

i open one drunk wallet and see he have family with little boy like me and lose it. beat the shit out of guy in alley.

fuck drunks

do people really do this

based, fuck drunkards.

saw a doctor, fucking useless

Have you tried esperal and psychiatrist?

not yet

Drunks are either huge losers or the most important people in history. Fact, most people worth remembering were drunks.

Attached: Humphrey_Bogart_1940.jpg (527x746, 161.91K)

Austria is a nation of alcoholics, people actually don't understand that drinking a 6 pack of 0.5l beers is not normal.

Claim refuted.

Attached: image_2022-08-26_104524928.png (688x62, 5.56K)

Absolutely. A single can of beer is like ~1.5€ here. By making your own alchohol you save hundreds of euros a month. It's also fucking piss easy.