You fucking retards actually got me. I was memed into believing that this character was from Rome...

You fucking retards actually got me. I was memed into believing that this character was from Rome. I just spent two entire seasons waiting for him, thinking "where the fuck is this Solonius guy", only to discover he's from an entirely different god damned show. I've got two episodes left and only now learned this. You cunts had me unironically wondering "And what of good Solonius?" every time the credits rolled.

Attached: 405955-solonius_large.jpg (300x450, 28.36K)

Pwned XD

and what of good solonius?

Now take head from ass and watch the actual show he's in

>2775 AVC
>still standing fucking Roman

Well, now you have several seasons of spartacus kino to watch. So stop complaining and get on it

Word for word what I wanted to post.

Attached: 1612621588462.gif (320x180, 1.91M)

When did Any Forums ever give that impression? They just said "and what of good solonius ;)" at random intervals, perhaps in a Rome thread, though not necessarily, you connected dots that weren't even on the same page and you blame us

You are the biggest retard on this board right now. You know that, right?

The way he would stare... with his teeth

Attached: 1629111196923.jpg (1200x1800, 1.45M)

can't blame him
those teeth are impossible to hide

Words fall from mouth like shit from arse.

You're like that kid from a couple of years ago who finally got a girlfriend and licked her ass only to be utterly disgusted and then come back here to complain he got memed in to it

no that's a lot worse

Is Spartacus actually worth it, or is it just coomerbait?

You just 360 no scoped yourself, loser.

Based

p much my experience with pegging. i realized that p much 99% of Any Forums is virgins that use niche fetishes (brap, feet, etc.) as a way to derail threads and aren't actually into it or have experience with it.

You had to get literally fucked in the ass to realize that?

user, I...

w/e, it's off the bucket list now

Why are men so easily memed into finding things attractive? Genuine question

wanked to her too many times back in the day

You guys just seemed so trustworthy and excited about it. Made it sound so fun

based villain

Yes

you two are weak and won't survive a lean winter

my nephew insists it's 24/7 no scoped and I told him to turn 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: 1655600295647.png (800x600, 62.14K)