I can't believe I trusted you faggots and didn't see this kino on a big screen

I can't believe I trusted you faggots and didn't see this kino on a big screen

Attached: 1632498735.jpg (680x453, 94.19K)

I, too, love some medieval metoo feministkino
#BelieveAllWOmen

It was great and the duel itself was one of the best in movie history

Amber Heard was the REAL victim

>tfw saw it 3x on the big screen because i never let Any Forums sway my decision on anything
Feels good man.

CONFESS

Why did an upstart with smarts like LeGris not realize that there was a real difference from fucking literal whores to fucking educated married ladies?

Everything else made it seem like he knew how the world worked, except for that. That approach feels more forced and contrieved than most of the wife's tale to me

It's a great movie on par with Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven. And people were saying that Ridley lost it, he's still as productive as ever at 83, what a madman.

>t.to this day believes lies Any Forums told him

He unironically thought she was also interested in him, plus he assumed all women are whores.

it was great, chuds only get mad because the pov of the girl

It insisted upon itself.

Thanks to Any Forums we will never get a medieval movie with a fully white cast anytime soon.

This place is filled with pajeets and they are trying to tank anything that isn't capeshit

I know it's rare but she was actually telling the truth, the duel proves it.

i saw it on the big screen as well, the blue filter killed it, not sure if projector was calibrated, it was wayyy oversaturated

He was overcome with lust, he assumed she felt atleast a bit interested. In his story she only protested as much as any woman should but she also kiiinda went with it.
Its a thin line semi forcing/ coercing a woman and he just happened to cross it that time.
Its very realistically portrayed

Im only 23 and lonely so i have no one to go to the cinema with. But now i now i have to trust ridley and go boost his box office results whenever possible.

Indeed.
Really makes you realize what kinda men were considered men back then.
Swinging those giant swords for 5 minutes in full plate and aiming for unarmored parts, going to literal war with similar men and overcoming them in combat, killing them.
Nowadays i personally tire after 20ish minutes of football with my friends and i am high test and live an active lifestyle.

Absolutely, pure ridleykino.
I watched it at home with surround sound, a giant screen and some gentle led lights in the background.
Exactly... fml

Going to see movies alone is the optimal way to experience them. No arguments over what we see, nobody talking down my ear, just me and the screen.

Why not watch them at home then? Like i described here

>listening to others peoples opinion to form your own about a piece of entertainment
Grow a skin you fucking freak

looks like the blue filter was removed for this shot.
God I fucking hate blue filter on all medieval kinos.

This. The best part of that movie. Adam driver knows how to show on screen true intent for murder